Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    Why do they look evil to me??? :eek:
    'Cos you should have gone to specsavers.

ReputationRep:
    I think that sheep look evil. Evilness just radiates from them. And don't be fooled into thinking that they can't stab you just because they don't have thumbs. They always find a way.:eek:

Yeah they could be hiding really long nails in the grass while they eat...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wottabout... I copied and pasted every line of your sig onto Google and found no sign of anime related sites.

However, as luck would have it, I decided to watch the first episode of a new anime today, one I was recommended by a friend. An anime called 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'.

:king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Wottabout... I copied and pasted every line of your sig onto Google and found no sign of anime related sites.

However, as luck would have it, I decided to watch the first episode of a new anime today, one I was recommended by a friend. An anime called 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'.

:king1:
    You lucky ducky. When I was wandering around on wikipedia a few days ago, I looked up Rozencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead, and near the bottom it mentioned that a quote from it had been used in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. As a word of advice, the episodes were aired in the wrong order. I've read that it's better to watch it in the mixed-up order, but I don't.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by wottabout)
    You lucky ducky. When I was wandering around on wikipedia a few days ago, I looked up Rozencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead, and near the bottom it mentioned that a quote from it had been used in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. As a word of advice, the episodes were aired in the wrong order. I've read that it's better to watch it in the mixed-up order, but I don't.
    They were aired in the wrong order, that's what almost stopped me watching it. The 'first' episode was very confusing, but I was told the rest of the series was good so I stuck with it.

And suddenly it clicked as to where your avatar was from :king1:

Anyone care to guess what series mine i from

ReputationRep:
    uhh...the head thing from ultraman? it was called gabora :confused:

ReputationRep:
    My clones are growing!!! 4'11" now woooooo

Still no goat though

ReputationRep:
    I tried to clone myself once. I put some water and some plant food and a leaf and one of my hairs in a cup and stuck it on the window sill. Eventually, all the water dried up and there was still no clone.

ReputationRep:
    You need a machine and it looks like the thread is going to die again

Never fear, AJ will keep it alive :p:

ReputationRep:
    are you saying the thread killer is the thread's only hope???

WE'RE DOOMED! :eek2: :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    Oh no the threads going to die.

I guess I will have to save it.

Again.

I should have some kind of position of power in this society since i save it all the time
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *saves thread*

*kills thread*

ReputationRep:
    Alright . . . this one should be a bit easier. Where is my new avatar from?

Don't ask me.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Easy? What could be easier than accidentally and luckily stumbling across the anime just days after giving up?

Erm, looks like Ichigo from Bleach, but without the spikey hair. Right colour though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know anything about anime so im not even going to try and guess.

Where is my position of power???

ReputationRep:
    You haven't read the books yet, so you don't get a position of power.
    That and the fact that nobody likes you.

(Original post by luton666)
    I don't know anything about anime so im not even going to try and guess.

Where is my position of power???
    :ditto:

But you really don't deserve power. What with your midget army. Sorry, so un PC. Your army of vertically challenged people.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.