Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary 2011 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by JellyyBeanyy
oh no, im sorry ucl rejected you =/
i think my biggest hope lies in Kings, thats the uni im most excited to go to. are you applying for straight maths (g100)?

its ok thanks, I guess life goes on! :biggrin:
I applied for Maths with Statistics! I'm most excited about Imperial, however UCL has knocked my confidence down a great deal! QM and Royal Holloway were suppose to act as back ups for me :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by mir3a
its ok thanks, I guess life goes on! :biggrin:
I applied for Maths with Statistics! I'm most excited about Imperial, however UCL has knocked my confidence down a great deal! QM and Royal Holloway were suppose to act as back ups for me :smile:

yeah, same here, along with brunel! but this year it seems the demands are so high to get an offer! still, it would be pretty nice to go to either qm or royal holloway! the royal holloway campus is great!!:biggrin:
Reply 422
yeah, same here, along with brunel! but this year it seems the demands are so high to get an offer! still, it would be pretty nice to go to either qm or royal holloway! the royal holloway campus is great!!:biggrin:

Haha it's funny QM is like your back-up whereas it's either that or B'ham that's my first choice lol :wink:! xx
Original post by __xSB
Haha it's funny QM is like your back-up whereas it's either that or B'ham that's my first choice lol :wink:! xx

i didnt mean it like that :P its just that id love to go to kings, and if i dont get the chance to go, then going to qm would be great too.
Reply 424
i didnt mean it like that :P its just that id love to go to kings, and if i dont get the chance to go, then going to qm would be great too.

Aww yeah I know you didn't mean it meanly lol, I completely agree though, it was be amazing to go there :smile: xx
Reply 425
Offered a place at QM :smile: yay
Woohooo, I received my first offer just minutes agoo! :banana2::banana2::banana2:
Original post by Izzyhalsall
Anyone from Physics (had an open day 17th of Nov) had an offer yet? I was told we'd be contacted within 7days at the latest. I was kind of hoping we'd get contacted a bit sooner >.<

I went to the Law open day on the same day and still haven't heard anything either. Very stressed out!
Original post by trude.kiho
Has your law offer come through yet?
He told us after the campus tour (when we were stuffing our faces :colondollar:) that the offers have already been sent and if they're not processed within 10 days, we need to contact him, so that he can sort it out with UCAS. (The more I wait, the more I feel like me being invited to the Open Day was a typo on QM's part, lol.)

Have you had your offer through yet? Mine's still not come!
Reply 429
Got my Law offer a few minutes ago :smile:

Guys who went to the open day, don't worry UCAS must be updating them now :top:
Woohooo, I received my first offer just minutes agoo! :banana2::banana2::banana2:

Oh, I just responded to your previous post. Scary. You applied for Law didn't you?
Original post by LornaSandison1
Have you had your offer through yet? Mine's still not come!

Yess, it just did 15 minutes ago. Idk how UCAS processes them, but seriously, it will definitely come. Queen Mary wouldn't lie!
Original post by JH-QC

OH MY GOD. :eek:
I am sat on the edge of my seat!!
I applied for Law with Spanish Law so I guarantee you they are going to take forever to get back to me. And even then it'll be a rejection!
Reply 433
English offer eeee! anyone else?
Original post by JH-QC

Well done by the way :smile: I'm trying not to spam TSR with my nerves. :P Are you both straight Law?
Reply 435

OH MY GOD. :eek:
I am sat on the edge of my seat!!
I applied for Law with Spanish Law so I guarantee you they are going to take forever to get back to me. And even then it'll be a rejection!

Don't worry you'll get one :smile: especially if you were at the open day - UCAS is probably just taking forever. I got the track update email on my phone and nearly had a nervous breakdown praying that it wasn't a rejection from UCL!

EDIT: Yes, straight law :biggrin:
Original post by JH-QC
Don't worry you'll get one :smile: especially if you were at the open day - UCAS is probably just taking forever. I got the track update email on my phone and nearly had a nervous breakdown praying that it wasn't a rejection from UCL!

Lol, I had the same worry about LSE. I felt a heart-attack coming on.
I'm going for straight law as well.
Original post by JH-QC

Lol, I had the same worry about LSE. I felt a heart-attack coming on.
I'm going for straight law as well.

I feel your pain! These few months of the application cycle have been the worst few months of my life, I swear. I live constantly on the brink of nervous breakdown/heart attack/internal combustion. :frown:
Anyone got an offer for Psychology or Biological sciences foundation year? :teeth:
I feel your pain! These few months of the application cycle have been the worst few months of my life, I swear. I live constantly on the brink of nervous breakdown/heart attack/internal combustion. :frown:

I know, I've had the same! My parents even suggested changing my passport to increase my chances of getting in (they were most surprised about the QM thing, lol!) Everyone around me were getting 2-3 offers, so I was completely freaking out too!

Your offer will come, for sure! :smile:
(What are your AS grades+predictions, btw, if you don't mind me asking?)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending