Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    7 and a half stone (i'm a girl and 5 ft 4)

ReputationRep:
    6ft'2 11.7 stone. No FAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rananagirl)
    12 stone 2 pounds / 77.3 Kg, and I'm 5'11.

Chubby and I've stopped caring.
    Hardly chubby, on the normal side of things.
    I've got about 3 stone and 2 inches on you, and i still look fairly slim!

ReputationRep:
    11.5 stone, 5 ft 6. Still carrying a little holiday weight, goal is 10.5 stone (I like my boobies )

ReputationRep:
    F'kinell, some of you are small *******s!
    I'm about 15st 9 and 6f 2
    Christmas has been a ***** to me.

ReputationRep:
    Male, 5ft 11 and 11st 8lbs.. Bout average? ...

ReputationRep:
    5'11 and 10st 1 when I last weighed myself. Mother told me my ideal weight should be 9st. Which would make me very skinny.... but I am trying to please the parents...

ReputationRep:
    5 ft 6, 7st 4lb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FTstudies)
    Male, 5ft 11 and 11st 8lbs.. Bout average? ...
    Ye

ReputationRep:
    5'3 (maybe 5'4), 6st 7lb, I'm a girl and I'm 19. Weighed myself because I thought I'd put on weight this morning.. but no. disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    5'7 and anywhere between 8.5 and 9 stone. My weight seems to fluctuate on a weekly basis.

ReputationRep:
    6'1 and 13 stone. Slightly above average but I'm a gym freak aha.

ReputationRep:
    5'8 and 10 stone. I would like to get down to 9 1/2 stone again though. Then I'll be happy

ReputationRep:
    Loads of girls on here worrying about their weight. Stop it, I'm sure you're all fineeeee!

ReputationRep:
    10 stone, 5'11. I'm really slim but muscley because of my rowing

ReputationRep:
    5'3.. 7 st 10lb

ReputationRep:
    i wish you could measure (weigh) individual parts of the body, like boobs, ass etc. Just find it odd how people who are my exact height and weight but totally different body shape ..

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5"2 and 9st 11 lbs. That's a lot heavier than other girls around my height who are posting here but I have a bit of a weird shape because I'm extreme hourglass so I naturally have massive boobs, tiny waist and enormous hips. My weight fluctuates a bit from 9 and a half to 10 stone and I like to be 9 stone but if I go under 9 stone I constantly feel weak and ill and I look really bony.

ReputationRep:
    45kg (~7 stone).
    About 5'2 or 5'3.
    Think my BMI is about 17/18. Bit low but much higher than it has been in the past so it's all good.

ReputationRep:
    66/67kg (10.5 stone-ish), granted I'm lean as **** but the weird thing is I'm 6'0 and 'mostly muscle'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.