Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Is Nick coming back? I really miss him too

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alistair404)
    Aah okay that does sound familiar. I wish he would come back though! Are you missing Nick Jordan too? I think Zoe is doing a really good job running things but doesn't really seem to be enjoying it very much. Ooooh not long until tonight's episode now
    To be honest, I hadn't really noticed him not being there, but yes, I do sort of miss him. I think he is coming back though. Not sure for definite, but I think Zoe's only the Clinical Lead temporarily. I love Zoe.

ReputationRep:
    I love how they connect holby city and casualty characters together!

Anyone watch both? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my fifty)
    What's wrong with Sam?!! :eek:
    She cheated on Dylan! Agghhhh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    I love how they connect holby city and casualty characters together!

Anyone watch both? :holmes:

I do! I love the crossovers between the two shows. This week seems to be a good week for both programmes getting rid of annoying characters as well - farewell Pat the Porter, George Binns and Max the week before...

Good episode tonight. Was very 'Waterloo Road' cast heavy - good to see the actor who played Chlo in it, and also the actor who played Ralph Mellor. Poor Linda though. :cry2: I loved how Zoe went up to her and asked her out for a drink - the little moments of friendship between the characters are always awesome. :love:

And in regards to Sam, I absolutely love her! Her, Dylan, Tom and Big Mac are my favourite characters (although others could well be included on that list...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River Shadow)
    I do! I love the crossovers between the two shows. This week seems to be a good week for both programmes getting rid of annoying characters as well - farewell Pat the Porter, George Binns and Max the week before...
    ..)
    Nooo I kinda liked Binns :mmm:
    I adore Hansen's character, would be cool to see him in casualty!

ReputationRep:
    Nooo I kinda liked Binns :mmm:
    I adore Hansen's character, would be cool to see him in casualty!

He annoyed me so much! He had absolutely no concept of patient care and was solely out to make money, and always acted so smug and acted as though he was right even when things ended up going atrociously! He was so unbelievably arrogant as well!

Hanssen in 'Casualty' would be cool! Actually, if I recall, he has been in a few episodes, as I think he's in charge of the hospital - I know it was him who appointed Zoe as Clinical Lead whilst Nick's away, though that was by phone.

I just checked... Hanssen's been in 5 episodes of 'Casualty' according to IMDB.

ReputationRep:
    God, he annoyed me so much! He had absolutely no concept of patient care and was solely out to make money, and always acted so smug and acted as though he was right even when things ended up going atrociously! He was so unbelievably arrogant as well!

Hanssen in 'Casualty' would be cool! Actually, if I recall, he has been in a few episodes, as I think he's in charge of the hospital - I know it was him who appointed Zoe as Clinical Lead whilst Nick's away, though that was by phone.

I just checked... Hanssen's been in 5 episodes of 'Casualty' according to IMDB.
    I think that's why I like Binns :lol: it's just so funny watching him....and his voice :facepalm:

Ahhhh I knew I'd seen Hansen in a couple of casualty episodes! He's such a boss esp last weeks ep....can't believe he remained so calm! :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    I think that's why I like Binns :lol: it's just so funny watching him....and his voice :facepalm:

Ahhhh I knew I'd seen Hansen in a couple of casualty episodes! He's such a boss esp last weeks ep....can't believe he remained so calm! :gasp:

I know! I know he's usually very stoic and calm, but even by his standards, he was incredibly level-headed and calm and still in control despite everything that was going on. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I hadn't really noticed him not being there, but yes, I do sort of miss him. I think he is coming back though. Not sure for definite, but I think Zoe's only the Clinical Lead temporarily. I love Zoe.
    Yeah fair dos, he didn't really appear much when he was there tbh, but I hope he's coming back. And Zoe is brilliant! What did you think of last night's episode? I'm so glad that big mac got that porter fired! I couldn't stand him! And that Linda's sister is gone too :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alistair404)
    Yeah fair dos, he didn't really appear much when he was there tbh, but I hope he's coming back. And Zoe is brilliant! What did you think of last night's episode? I'm so glad that big mac got that porter fired! I couldn't stand him! And that Linda's sister is gone too :P
    I really liked it, and like you, I was so pleased when Pat the Porter went! I loved the little moment of friendship between Linda and Zoe at the end - I love scenes like that between the cast. I want Big Mac back! I loved Dylan, Sam and Tom as ever (pleased all three were in it a fair bit, Sam and Tom in particular don't seem to be in it that much a lot of the time), and it was good to see the actors who played Chlo Grainger and Ralph Mellor in 'Waterloo Road' in it as well.

I'm not sure what I think about Denise going... I didn't really like her (and Britney annoyed the hell out of me), but they grew on me over time, plus I love Linda.

ReputationRep:
    Dylan :woo

My Username is really Poisson Distribution :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I've found this thread amazing and love casualty 

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilybee10)
    Can't believe I've found this thread amazing and love casualty 
    Ah I know, it's the best! :') So much excitement for Part 2 on Saturday

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to watch until Lenny comes back in all his glory

the characters on this show arent what they used to be
    I misss the days of Lara, Patrick, Simon, Duffy, Abs, Holly, Jeff
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leoroary)
    I refuse to watch until Lenny comes back in all his glory

the characters on this show arent what they used to be
    I misss the days of Lara, Patrick, Simon, Duffy, Abs, Holly, Jeff
    I miss Lara and Patrick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manupalace)
    I miss Lara and Patrick

It was so sad, with the aerial shot of the ring.
    Guy who plays Patrick is now on doctors

ReputationRep:
    What did you think of today's epi? I'n feeling sorry for Dylan :') I love the guy!

ReputationRep:
    Tonight's was an odd one... Great episode though!

I do love Sam and Tom together, but I feel so sorry for Dylan as well... He should get together with Zoe...

And the guy who played Spike looked so familiar! *goes to find out who he is*

Edit: The guy who played Spike played Ashley in 'Corrie'.

ReputationRep:
    Tonight's was an odd one... Great episode though!

I do love Sam and Tom together, but I feel so sorry for Dylan as well... He should get together with Zoe...

And the guy who played Spike looked so familiar! *goes to find out who he is*

Edit: The guy who played Spike played Ashley in 'Corrie'. I haven't watched Corrie for about 8 years...
    It was very odd! Ah, that's like me.. Sam and Tom are lovely together but whenever I see Dylan, I do get a bit upset for him. Yeah, I think they may do at some point. Or at least I hope!
    Yeah, I saw a few tweets about him. Wow, good memory, ay?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.