Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    hey atleast i get the girl :rolleyes:
    LOOOOl but that girls well butterzzzz

ReputationRep:
    Jelous much? :P that girl's peng!

ReputationRep:
    My 11 year old cousins introduced me to this and I thought it was absolutely hilarious.... His facial expressions really make me laugh...
    Ok so this is TSR.. surely you lot are currently at uni or starting this september like myself?

Fiza.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Fizzle)
    My 11 year old cousins introduced me to this and I thought it was absolutely hilarious.... His facial expressions really make me laugh...
    Ok so this is TSR.. surely you lot are currently at uni or starting this september like myself?

Fiza.
    yup hopefully if i get the grades starting uni in september...whre u planning on going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Fizzle)

Fiza.
    yhh its jokes init looool the guyz on some next lvl.. haha, im startin september if like i pull out with the grades required InshAllah, what about yu?
    (Original post by cool_beans1993)
    yup hopefully if i get the grades starting uni in september...whre u planning on going?
    yh yh same!, where abouts r yu planning on going, what yu studying? loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z-Ninja)

yh yh same!, where abouts r yu planning on going, what yu studying? loool
    i think u know me well enough to know that mofoo i swear we need to end up at the same place i want my 7 dixy buckets...btw ladoo man plannin on stealing my dixy buckets :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i think u know me well enough to know that mofoo i swear we need to end up at the same place i want my 7 dixy buckets...btw ladoo man plannin on stealing my dixy buckets :eek:
    I do? loool, yh yh truss yul get yur dixy no worries init xD... naa bladrin that aint guna happen, yu need to munch em quik ting, il steal his ladoos lol

ReputationRep:
    Where are you planning on going and studying? I'm hopefully going to Salford to study Journalism... Still very new to TSR so not entirely sure how to send multiple replies to people
    where are you from chica?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Z-Ninja;33383439]yhh its jokes init looool the guyz on some next lvl.. haha, im startin september if like i pull out with the grades required InshAllah, what about yu?

Sweet! What have you applied for? I'm hopefully going to study Journalism at Salford Uni, Manchester

ReputationRep:
    what do you lot think of jimmy hard nails then?

ReputationRep:
    I just don't find it that funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantophrenia)
    I just don't find it that funny.
    thats because you're a depressed person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x[Aa$iyah]x)
    thats because you're a depressed person
    Not true This is funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF5zn...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    Err no offence but I think the the badman vids are unfunny and kinda hypocritical too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayesha1234)
    Err no offence but I think the the badman vids are unfunny and kinda hypocritical too
    How come ?

In the end of his videos - there is a good 'moral' behind it.

ReputationRep:
    Watched this for the first time like 2-3 weeks back.....made me lol, A LOT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boromir9111)
    Watched this for the first time like 2-3 weeks back.....made me lol, A LOT
    The 'abu ji' acting is the best, imo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vampire-Love4ever)
    "abu ji" was rarely mentioned in it but tbf, all of it was just class 'cause you can relate it as we all have a certain type of "character" in our family mentioned in the videos by him :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vampire-Love4ever)
    have to agree....lmfao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boromir9111)
    "abu ji" was rarely mentioned in it but tbf, all of it was just class 'cause you can relate it as we all have a certain type of "character" in our family mentioned in the videos by him :rofl:
    I know. :rolleyes::p:

The 'potty' training and the 'paracetamol' joke made me LOL most. :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.