Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The "What Film Is This?" Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    I'm 99% sure it's from a film called Shade from 2003.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0323939/

Ah thanks!! will check that out! Sounds about right from the description x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    I'm 99% sure it's from a film called Shade from 2003.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0323939/

Yeah you are right about it! Was a great film the only strange thing is that in the film it only says: "ask yourself is this what you want to be doing for the rest of your life... some things are more important than money." No mention of it gets harder everyday and every dollar to get out.

Thanks soo much though! Amazing knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    A white woman is on a train in a developing country and a little local boy she knows runs alongside it waving goodbye and she starts crying. I only saw this scene.

ReputationRep:
    Been trying to work this film out for ages. I'm thinking something like one of the Bourne films - but its not a Bourne film!
    Someone is stabbed/shot in the stomach and they use duct tape as a bandage?
    Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibLob93)
    Been trying to work this film out for ages. I'm thinking something like one of the Bourne films - but its not a Bourne film!
    Someone is stabbed/shot in the stomach and they use duct tape as a bandage?
    Any ideas?
    Anything on here?

ReputationRep:
    Aha! I have actually already looked through this site and found nothing. But thank you!

ReputationRep:
    There was a film advertised on film 4 the other month and I meant to record it but I forgot, I think it was a korean film, about a teacher who wants to get revenge on pupils, but I'm not sure if it was one of those supernatural ones or something, but it's been bugging me because I didn't catch the name but it looked like it could have been good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimcatinnes)
    There was a film advertised on film 4 the other month and I meant to record it but I forgot, I think it was a korean film, about a teacher who wants to get revenge on pupils, but I'm not sure if it was one of those supernatural ones or something, but it's been bugging me because I didn't catch the name but it looked like it could have been good.
    Confessions
    (Original post by LibLob93)
    Aha! I have actually already looked through this site and found nothing. But thank you!
    No problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    Confessions

No problem
    wow that was quick! Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    wow that was quick! Thank you!!
    Haha no worries. Enjoy the movie!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know? Thought it was quite good.

ReputationRep:
    Limitless!

ReputationRep:
    Limitless ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1219289/

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean limitless

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my E15i

ReputationRep:
    Thats the 1 thanks

ReputationRep:
    i liked that film

ReputationRep:

I saw this film, I remember it very well but not the name... Do you still want to watch it? I'll try to find it and tell you the name

Actually I just found it. It is a Japanese film called "Confessions (告白 Kokuhaku)

(Original post by Na-dia)
      I saw this film, I remember it very well but not the name... Do you still want to watch it? I'll try to find it and tell you the name
      It's been resolved a couple of posts up - Confessions. :top:

Pos repped for being helpful, though. :p:

ReputationRep:
      Oh silly me Will be more attentive next time!

ReputationRep:
      OK this might sound odd...

I watched this a few years ago so lacking in detail. I cant even remember if its any good or not but it came to my head the other day and I still cant think

These group of people are in like a lab place... not sure how they got there. And theres a man and woman there who looks after them, and its qute sexual. But this man and woman are actually like professors, and they are trying to create something but its not working. I think they inject a girl in the group on a bed and her body vibrates and explodes.

I told you it sounded odd, LOL.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.