Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

1) Someone who can make me laugh and I can be silly with
    2) I hate guys that have no motivation or sense of direction in life. I like ambition and intelligence.
    3) Taller than me, preferably at least 6ft (only so I can wear heels around them hahaha)
    4) Have to be able to have a proper conversation with them, recalling favourite memories, those deep kind of chats you have with people you really connect with. None of that boring gossipy conversation, not 24/7 at least.
    5) Respect towards girls. You can use the word **** or talk about how hard you'd bang, say Mila Kunis, to your mates. Not to me. Puts me right off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollieeilloh)
    Oh Christ, still keen!!!
    I forgot the conversation, up for making love?

ReputationRep:
    1. Confident/Outgoing
    2. Dominant
    3. Funny
    4. Trustworthy
    5. Adventurous and likes travelling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am Ace)
    I forgot the conversation, up for making love?
    I don't think I fit your criteria :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I fit your criteria :teehee:
    Is it the vagina thing?

'Cause that's a deal breaker :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Is it the vagina thing?

'Cause that's a deal breaker :cool:
    I bet there's definitely an issue with elegance, but I've got the fun part sorted.

ReputationRep:
    I'm at the age now where I'd be happy with:

Own teeth,
    Hair,
    Job,
    Good with kids,
    Not interested in football (or any sport which means he'll hog the TV all day)

ReputationRep:
    1. Same or similar political/philosophical views as me. Doesn't have to agree with me all the time, but there are some views that are really off putting to me. At least some empathy towards my views and vice versa. I have seriously noticed how this has affected my attitudes towards guys recently.

2. Caring and affectionate. Not to a PDA extreme but intimacy often. I want to be able to tell that he loves me. And not just caring to me, considerate to everyone he meets.

3. Ability to have proper conversations, from political 'debates' to film ratings to *****iness about someone.

4. Someone who shares my humour and can be ridiculously silly with.

5. Someone I can trust - not to sleep around, not to lie to me, not to show off about our sex life to his mates, not to judge me for my opinions.

I might have already done this but oh well

ReputationRep:
    I bet there's definitely an issue with elegance, but I've got the fun part sorted.
    Just put books on your head and try and walk in a straight line, you'll be a wee princess in no time

ReputationRep:
    Just put books on your head and try and walk in a straight line, you'll be a wee princess in no time
    Yeah thanks for the advice Ace, I bet that will do the trick

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thanks for the advice Ace, I bet that will do the trick
    Cheeky *****!

Here's me offering my cute wee advice, and you're pissing on it - I thought you were a top lad as well

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky *****!

Here's me offering my cute wee advice, and you're pissing on it - I thought you were a top lad as well
    What can I say? :rolleyes: it's the inelegance I tell you :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shakerist)
    This, guys go to the gym I do not know quite understand the logic to why they dont train legs or when they do they dont train right (Ass to grass squats are the only way, do not give me that half rep is better for your back bs), it drives me nuts wtf is the point of having an amazing upper body being held up by chicken legs :confused:
    I'm intrigued as to what your legs look like, to be completely honest. In regards to the gym talk - I'm so glad to have somebody agree with me on this. There's way too many guys with amazing torsos, held up by a pair of chicken legs. Sad really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    1) Someone who can make me laugh and I can be silly with
    2) I hate guys that have no motivation or sense of direction in life. I like ambition and intelligence.
    3) Taller than me, preferably at least 6ft (only so I can wear heels around them hahaha)
    4) Have to be able to have a proper conversation with them, recalling favourite memories, those deep kind of chats you have with people you really connect with. None of that boring gossipy conversation, not 24/7 at least.
    5) Respect towards girls. You can use the word **** or talk about how hard you'd bang, say Mila Kunis, to your mates. Not to me. Puts me right off!
    You realise only around 20-35% of the british public males are that height? Can you just not wear normal shoes?

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, height is even more important than personality for a lot of these women lol. We'd all better start judging females on such ludicrously hard to change if at all criteria.

I am 5"11 by the way. But i still think it's pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teofilo)
    So I need to be taller, more intelligent, funnier, more ambitious, more attentive, more kind hearted, more considerate, and be (subjectively) better looking with better eyes.

I reckon it's doable.

Hopefully then I'll be doable.
    By my life or death, if i can join you in this renaissance i will.

ReputationRep:
    im a girl and i look for

big ****
    thick wallet
    muscular
    handsome
    submissive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scapepower)
    You realise only around 20-35% of the british public males are that height? Can you just not wear normal shoes?
    They did say they're naturally tall. It makes sense practically to want someone a similar height.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good sense of humour
    Can be serious at times (Cause I'm never serious so good to have someone keep me in check)
    Same intellectual level as me
    Trusting
    Doesn't lie/make false promises

ReputationRep:
    They never want a beard

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.