Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkittlerSnicks_x)
    :confused: ?? i was being genuine...so people can't write what they wrote in each section now?..
    Was joking in sure you've done well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GregMc)
    Was joking in sure you've done well!
    lol okie..but i still hope i did well!..what garde do you think i'd get from what you've read so far?..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkittlerSnicks_x)
    lol okie..but i still hope i did well!..what garde do you think i'd get from what you've read so far?..
    Does it make a difference? Exam is done now. All we can do is wait until August. Plus we can't really mark it ourselves purely based on what your points were, your essay style is also an influencing factor. Stop stressing over it, I'm sure you have done fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RunningInHeels)
    Does it make a difference? Exam is done now. All we can do is wait until August. Plus we can't really mark it ourselves purely based on what your points were, your essay style is also an influencing factor. Stop stressing over it, I'm sure you have done fine.
    lol but i have to stress over it...i'm repeating year 12 :/..hahha imagine where else i'd go if i...lol not jinxing it..and also english lit and philosophy are my weaker subjects and you need to pass at least 3 to move on to year 13..well in my school anyway...i failed chemistry and maths last year..changed them to philosophy and english lit this year..oh yeah fine isn't good enough..and i just wanted an estimate :/..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.