The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by ThatScienceGuy
Lool the 5th is only for one lesson a week so it isn't too bad

I do Biology, Chemistry, English Language, IT, Critical Thinking(Extra A-Level)

These do not count.
Reply 421
Original post by Deziah
Anybody do F322?

I did! :smile:
Reply 422
Original post by DayOfTheBees
I got my ResultsPlus email with the information to log in on results day, but the results already on there aren't right.
It's for history, and I resat the Crown and Authority exam (twice :colondollar:) and went from a D, to an E, to an A. However, the only mark on there is for the first time round, for the D, which means for AS it says I have a D, not a B (I got a C in the British Empire paper)

What should I do? Ring/email Edexcel?

what does your heart say?
Reply 423
Original post by hannah_lou
Ahh that's cool :smile: I dropped Biology after a month this year and they wouldn't let me on to the Chemistry A2 course as I wasn't great at it, so science clearly isn't my thing :L I did German (GERM3 and GER4T) and Classical Civilisation (CIV3C and CIV4C) A2 and resat GERM1, I got a B in A2 History last year so my uni's are counting that :smile:

firm: AA
insurance: AB

What do you want to study and which uni's are they? :smile:

ah cool! i was never any good at languages :P except french, but my mom is french so it kind of helped there...

my firm is kings to do molecular genetics and my insurance is greenwich to do biotechnology.

what are your firm and insurance? :biggrin:
Original post by Padouken
what does your heart say?

I'm not sure what you mean - it's purely about the reesults on there being wrong, and seeing as history is what I'm (hopefully) doing, I'd quite like them to be right...
Reply 425
These do not count.

Nice, I like a man who plays with fire.
Reply 426
Original post by s_axo
I know exactly how you feel. I felt like my exams went well but I don't want to jinx anything so I'm just keeping positive. Expect the worst and you will still be pleased :wink:

Wise advice there :biggrin: I'll lower all expectations! Best of luck to you on the day :smile: Not long to go now!
Reply 427
Original post by MyNameIsRay
Does anyone know what time results will be available on Edexcel Online Results?

6AM.
Original post by bunny96
I did! :smile:

Hey, how did you find the f322 exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 429
Original post by DayOfTheBees
I got my ResultsPlus email with the information to log in on results day, but the results already on there aren't right.
It's for history, and I resat the Crown and Authority exam (twice :colondollar:) and went from a D, to an E, to an A. However, the only mark on there is for the first time round, for the D, which means for AS it says I have a D, not a B (I got a C in the British Empire paper)

What should I do? Ring/email Edexcel?

My results show the results I got on the first sitting as well. I think Results Plus just doesn't update them.
These do not count.

I understand why you might say critical thinking doesn't count, but please explain your reasoning as to why you feel English language "doesn't count"
Original post by itsjordan
My results show the results I got on the first sitting as well. I think Results Plus just doesn't update them.

Oh right, thank you! I hope that is the case...
Original post by s_axo
Also, has anyone got any predictions for themselves? I'm too scared to predict...!
Not a clue! Prepared for anything between AAABB & BBBCC, would be nice to get just one A though! What grades would you like?:smile:
Reply 433
Original post by ThatScienceGuy
I understand why you might say critical thinking doesn't count, but please explain your reasoning as to why you feel English language "doesn't count"

Because Mickey mouse has an A level in English language. My school doesn't even offer it; Literature would have been a better option.
Because Mickey mouse has an A level in English language. My school doesn't even offer it; Literature would have been a better option.

So because your school doesn't offer it that means the subject is useless? Okay :smile:
Oh man! I thought having to get 280 points for my firm would be tough, but everyone here is making me nervous with all the A's and B's floating about. Last year I didn't do great since I got like, cddu in my results, but then I resat English and got a B so that raised my hopes up by a LOT. I picked things up this year and got more serious so I deffo believe I can get the points needed/ BBC, and I've been wishing and hoping and what not, for results day to go well. You will not believe how many eyelashes I've blown on for this to come true :colondollar:. However, on results day, when I DO get the results needed, I will walk out that door like PSY did in gangnam style!
Reply 436
Original post by ashleighscarlett
Not a clue! Prepared for anything between AAABB & BBBCC, would be nice to get just one A though! What grades would you like?:smile:

In an ideal world, I'd like A*AAA, but I don't think that will happen....

In that respect, do you class English Language and Literature combined to be the same "not counting" A-Level?
Original post by ChloeBonner
In that respect, do you class English Language and Literature combined to be the same "not counting" A-Level?

Did you do English Literature and Language??
Original post by Silcce
Oh man! I thought having to get 280 points for my firm would be tough, but everyone here is making me nervous with all the A's and B's floating about. Last year I didn't do great since I got like, cddu in my results, but then I resat English and got a B so that raised my hopes up by a LOT. I picked things up this year and got more serious so I deffo believe I can get the points needed/ BBC, and I've been wishing and hoping and what not, for results day to go well. You will not believe how many eyelashes I've blown on for this to come true :colondollar:. However, on results day, when I DO get the results needed, I will walk out that door like PSY did in gangnam style!

I need 280 too :smile: And I'm glad there's someone else here who won't be dissappointed with AAA or AAB or ABB :L I think I would scream if I got an A :L

Latest