Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Maggie Thatcher - The worst PM in UK's history and an economic failure Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Karla_Steinbach)
    Daily Mail propaganda.
    No. Words from the captain of the Belegrano and the head of the Argentine navy at the time. Are you so ignorant you cannot accept evidence contrary to your small minded opinions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YourDream)
    Not about Argentine - I'm not Argentinian.

I think she was a frontier advocate of what is the most heinous socio-economic unjust system.

Of course she wasn't criminal, nor should be considered a criminal, De Jure.

De facto, she was a frontline advocate of terrible life architecture for me included.

Whatever intentions she had is of lesser importance now.
    Are you the user Karla_Steinbach? I was talking to someone who claimed Thatcher was a war criminal. You're ranting about something I'm not even discussing. I don't have the time to get into arguments about social philosophy. Topics like the legality of the sinking of the Belgrano are more black and white however.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'ancien régime)
    More or less what I would have imagined her to be like [maybe not as large].
    Were we looking at the same person? Don't think she is 'large' in any way.

ReputationRep:
    No! She destroyed my entire world!
    Care to elaborate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bourgeoisie)
    Which is in 2015 after the Conservatives are going to be out of power for 15 years in the United Kingdom.
    Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    She was taller in person than she looks in photos if that's what he means?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaronessMiller)
    Horrible bunch of wets. Thatcher was not radical enough and yet you're complaining.
    At what point did I make a comment on her policies? :rolleyes:

I was complaining about the lefties' obnoxiousness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bourgeoisie)
    Which is in 2015 after the Conservatives are going to be out of power for 15 years in the United Kingdom.
    Your either deluded or retarded if you think labour are even electable... The conservatives can become unpopular and still win against labour. It's like the 80's again. Everyone complaining about the Tories yet labour have no big hitters and are again, an absolute shambles.

Labour are gutless, spineless and not radical enough to be elected. Just a puppet of the overpowered unions... What a shambles.

ReputationRep:
    Care to elaborate?
    No, you will not understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pol pot noodles)
    Are you the user Karla_Steinbach? I was talking to someone who claimed Thatcher was a war criminal. You're ranting about something I'm not even discussing. I don't have the time to get into arguments about social philosophy. Topics like the legality of the sinking of the Belgrano are more black and white however.
    Well not really but what's wrong with joining the debate?

I didn't want to focus on the Falklands question because I find myself disagreeing with Karl_Steinbach too, but you're not exception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ajibola)
    No, he was a weak and ineffective leader. Please come out your delusional bubble.
    If anyone is deluded it is in fact you. Gordon Brown had a charisma of Clinton, linguistics of Kennedy, strength of Putin and confidence of Obama.

This is a fact and you need to deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hermann Göring)
    If anyone is deluded it is in fact you. Gordon Brown had a charisma of Clinton, linguistics of Kennedy, strength of Putin and confidence of Obama.

Linguistics of Kennedy? Mate, you need to watch one of his speeches, it would put you sleep, he's as boring as fack. Also nothing you said is a fact, just your opinion(very misguided one).

ReputationRep:

Strength of Putin? Seriously? Putin is anything but strong, he is like Atilla, heavily reliant on his cronies, as soon as he runs out of resources to keep his followers satisfied the murderous crowd he currently manages to control will devour him whole.

ReputationRep:

Good joke. Or at least I hope it was a joke as gordon brown was dreadful he put this country in to the mess we are in now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I thought he was more akin to Mr. Bean Sorry to be offensive to Mr. Bean fans.

ReputationRep:
    I thought he was more akin to Mr. Bean Sorry to be offensive to Mr. Bean fans.
    offended...

ReputationRep:
    Well not really but what's wrong with joining the debate?

I didn't want to focus on the Falklands question because I find myself disagreeing with Karl_Steinbach too, but you're not exception.
    There's nothing wrong with joining the debate, it's just you replied with things that had nothing at all to do with the post you quoted.

ReputationRep:
    She is fine for me in terms of size but in France she would be considered to be on the edge of obesity...

sorry for stating the truth : O

ReputationRep:
    The video below sums up how pathetic some Thatcher critics are on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'ancien régime)
    She is fine for me in terms of size but in France she would be considered to be on the edge of obesity...

sorry for stating the truth : O
    Don't care about France really

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.