Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship! Watch

ReputationRep:
    One of the only things I even vaguely care about in this thread (apart from Toto's punderful posts :awesome:)

Nuggets!

ReputationRep:
    Why would you even have to think about this one?
    Got to be the McNuggets! mmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Nuggets Love the smartie mcflurry but I don't go to maccys for an ice cream

ReputationRep:
    NUGGETS!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    NUGGETS!! ill happily eat a 'share' box, such great value for 20 nuggets!

ReputationRep:
    Nuggets.

I love the boxes of 20, me and my wife split them - cheap delicious lunch.

ReputationRep:
    MCNUGGETS WIN!

Funny you should say about the 20-piece sharing box. If you ate the entire thing on your own (and it's to serve 3-4, mind) it's STILL less than eating one Big Tasty - 835 calories for the box! That's only a little more than some of their limited edition "Tastes of America" burgers (700-800 apiece)... Seriously! Though they're high in fat, they're by far one of the less vicious of the McDonald's options on your waistline, and you also get the added bonus of being able to act like a pirate with a treasure chest.

Yarr! THESE BE ME NUGGETS 'AH GOLD!

ReputationRep:
    NEW KNOCKOUT ROUND! YOU ARE VOTING FOR YOUR LEAST LIKED OF THE THREE - THE ONE YOU WANT TO EVICT FROM THE COMPETITION! THE REMAINING TWO WILL THEN DUEL IN THE NEXT BATTLE!

TOFFEE SUNDAE versus FILET-O-FISH versus CHEESEBURGER!

It's toffee versus hoki versus cheesy cow! What a crazy mashup of madness! The versatility! The spectrum of tastes! But which of those tastes are you getting rid of, this round?

The classic whipped toffee ice cream treat, the fish finger sandwich gone hulk, or the single-patty power of beef?

ReputationRep:
    Toffee Sundae, the other two just seem like staple options, I feel more people would be upset if they were removed. A sundae can be improved upon by going to a specific ice cream parlour or doing a custom one at home yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Sundae- don't particularly like fish but I'd rather that one then an ice cream

ReputationRep:
    bye bye sundae, we cant have an ice cream winning

ReputationRep:
    Knock out the fish!

ReputationRep:
    Knock out sundae

ReputationRep:
    Has to be Toffee Sundae!

ReputationRep:
    Knockout filet o fish

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    KO Sundae
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Bye Sundae.

ReputationRep:
    Adios Sundae.

ReputationRep:
    Toodaloooooo SUNDAE.

ReputationRep:
    You will be deeply missed (not ), but i'm afraid it's time to go Sundae.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.