Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so mine is based at All Saints, that's good... Thank you. I saw that already, just confused me with the duplicated courses.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hakunamatata5)
    Howdy hi, if all my grades go to plan I'll be doing the animal beh. Degree this September. Have applied to live in halls first year as am from the Midlands so just wondering if anyone is in the same boat? I am also extremely excited and can't wait to make new buddies! Please and thankyou
    Amelia
    Hey Amelia Im studying animal behaviour too! I'm from Bristol so Im definitely in the same boat don't worry what halls have you applied for? Fabienne

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've got an unconditional offer for this course

ReputationRep:
    Cool, me too are you on Facebook? I haven't met anyone else doing this course with the foundation yr.. Are you staying in halls?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy oo hooray that's awesome, Erm I can't remember tbh I'm in London at ze mo and Internet is crappy so can't go on it haha. But I applied for the most central ones to the city and ones where you have your own room and bathroom but shared kitchen and lounge thing what bout you?(:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's cool I'm pretty much the same i should be getting an email any day now telling me which one I'll be living in but my first choice was Oxford court because you get ensuite haha! Add me on fb if you want: Fabienne Gould

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just got my UC offer from MMU for Business Management. Also confirmed to be staying in Victoria Court for my first year Anyone else similar?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's cassie Mae' what's yours? Yeah I've applied to stay at halls

ReputationRep:
    Cool me 2 if you search Chantalle Auguste you will find me, there is only one of me.. I'm not sure which is yours as lots of people came up :/ feel free to add me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing English and Film (or just English)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyJaker)
    Anyone else doing English and Film (or just English)?
    Hiya, I'm doing English single hons

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is Victoria Court the victoria halls residence or are they two difference halls?!

ReputationRep:
    Hey there .

Just signed up as I am going to MMU in September but have a problem I need to solve.
    I just signed for a really nice 2 bedroom flat in Manchester City Centre but have no idea about finding a second flatmate besides gumtree and such and they seem to have no success and no one seems to ever reply .

How have you all managed to find your accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Well most people go into halls in the first year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing business management but staying in cambridge

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just got my offer changed to unconditional! Can't wait to hear about accomodation! Anyone else wanting Oxford court?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey all... I have a conditional offer for Primary Education at MMU. I have met all of the conditions of my offer but I am still yet to go and do the DBS/CRB check. Will my offer change to unconditional after doing the CRB check? Or do I have to wait until all the students get A level results? - I got mine 2 years ago. Thanks, Jade

ReputationRep:
    I have it as my insurance for psychology as BBB- my firm is Manchester so either way I'll be on/around Oxford Road

ReputationRep:
    Finally had my offer changed to unconditional! :-D

Anyone else studying physiotherapy or applied for daisy bank halls?

Starting to get excited now!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an unconditional offer who hasn't resat the year ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.