FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Blast From the Past Championship Thread Watch

TotoMimo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
CADBURY SNAPS END OUT WINNING IN THE LAST OF THE FIRST-ROUNDS!

They may have been nothing more than Cadbury's waste chocolate reformed into thinly-sliced shards, but TSR deems them their winner of the last of our first round heats. From here on, every competitor will have won a heat - it's winners on winners now, ALL KILLER, NO FILLER. Well, except Cadbury Snaps which are quite literally chocolate filler.
TotoMimo
Rep:
?
LET'S START OUR SECOND ROUND HEATS WITH A BIT MORE ZEAL, TSR!

MARS DELIGHT versus the MILKYBAR CHOO!

Mars is the Roman god of war. And this immortal being of battle is up against a nine-year old blonde-haired bespectacled cowboy. Now, if it was an ACTUAL battle, that kid would need some SERIOUS pop guns. But this is a battle of chocolate, and as such, it's a far less one-sided melee...
Platinum Mech
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Milkybar Choo. I often like Milkybar stuff, whereas with Mars stuff, I tend to only eat it if I feel I have to, eg. if there are only little Mars chocolates left in a selection box. As I remember saying before in this tourney or the one before, if it's got caramel in it, I tend to be put off it.
CaptainSassy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Milkybar choo! Used to love these, could only find one shop that sold them and when they stopped I was distraught!
hskjlclcn
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Milky bar choo! Not just because I'm against mars in all senses but because I remember getting these as part of my "healthy" packed lunches back in the day!
porridgeandrhi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Milkybar Choo! My reasoning? Milkybar chocolate made my childhood.
MissDavies
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'll vote for the Mars Delight, because I'd probably rather have that than a Mars Bar but I'd much rather have a normal Milkybar than a Choo anyway so I don't miss them.
TotoMimo
Rep:
?
(Original post by hskjlclcn)
Milky bar choo! Not just because I'm against mars in all senses but because I remember getting these as part of my "healthy" packed lunches back in the day!
Ahh, the early 90s! Where you're told it "contains milk" and it's SUPERHEALTHY, when in reality, white chocolate is neither ACTUALLY chocolate, nor healthy! White chocolate is theleast healthy chocolate type, but for a wee bairn, you're like "Yay, Hyper fuel!"
ST10
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Milkybar choo, used to love these so much!
MelissaJayne
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So difficult. I ate Mars Delight more, so gonna go for those!
Lifeisgood:)
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mars delight... These are nothing like Mars bars!
dani_1991
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mars delight. There's just so much more there, and I'm not a white chocolate fan.
amyshamblesxx
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Both excellent products but I think I enjoyed Mars Delight just that little bit more.
RavenclawRiver
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mars delight! Heaven in a chocolate bar.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mars!

(Original post by TotoMimo)
They may have been nothing more than Cadbury's waste chocolate reformed into thinly-sliced shards, but TSR deems them their winner of the last of our first round heats. From here on, every competitor will have won a heat - it's winners on winners now, ALL KILLER, NO FILLER. Well, except Cadbury Snaps which are quite literally chocolate filler.
Aside from this win being a travesty, you can't dangle the prospect of a Chukka clone in my face then take it away Toto :fuhrer:

:ahee:
aarora
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mars Delight! I used to loveee itt!
TotoMimo
Rep:
?
MARS DELIGHT WINS THIS HEAT!

You Choos, you Lose!

Milkybar Choo goes no further when such a Delight opposes it.

(Note to Gofre: So you're not left hanging, there are two options for your Chukka craving. In B&M they have a European-brand of chocolate, caramel and biscuit pieces that are sold in small poppets-sized boxes. Otherwise, "Twix Mix" is essentially the exact same thing though sold only in share-sized bags).
TotoMimo
Rep:
?
NEW HEAT!!

CADBURY ASTROS versus COCO POPS STRAWS!

Hm. All this talk of tubes and balls is making me realise I have to make a clinic appointment.
MelissaJayne
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
ASTROS! Never went crazy for the straws.
Platinum Mech
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm going to vote for Astros, as there are plenty of other products like the Straws still around, whereas, as far as I know, there are no - or, at least, very few - products like Astros still around.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (154)
27.55%
No (405)
72.45%

Watched Threads