Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deece)
    I'm going in September too - have been looking for places to get to know some people before hand! A facebook group would be great!
    This is the Paramedic Science group on FB

https://www.facebook.com/groups/814142198620035/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R77ngy)
    Anybody going to Liverpool John Moores??
    Hi! I have an interview in January for ljmu! Do you have to give a presentation during interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chowy619)
    Hey guys,

I wanted to introduce myself, I have applied to Edge Hill, LJM, UClan and SH. I have gotten interviews for LJM and SH. LJM is 22/1/14 and SH is 10/2/14. Wanted to see if anyone else had interviews that day and just generally bounce ideas around tried to get in last year but didnt get in unfortunately but didnt give up :P
    Hi, I have an interview at ljmu this month, do we have to do a presentation? Cheers in advance

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.