The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
day 16 of ucas

come on guys

just 1 offer
Reply 421
It's soo nerve-racking isn't it! Please let us get into the uni's we want!!!
Reply 422
Original post by HollyOnIce
We've done more or less exactly the same for our philosophy exams, haha!

Aw thank you sooooo much! and yes, your excitement has been more than sufficiently conveyed! I am so happy, I couldn't even begin to express it the other night! :P

And yes! I will be firming it in a heartbeat after I have received all of the decisions from the universities, as, for obvious reasons, I am not holding out a great deal of hope for Oxford :wink:

It's a good thing, I believe, although i'm complaining lol
You're most welcome ^^
Haha well, if worse comes to worst, you have your first choice! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BlossomS
It's a good thing, I believe, although i'm complaining lol
You're most welcome ^^
Haha well, if worse comes to worst, you have your first choice! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep a very good thing! :biggrin:

And believe me, it won't take a worse comes to worst for me to firm Nottingham! I am so pleased that If I achieve the grades, I can go! :P

What is your first choice, just out of curiosity? :biggrin:
Reply 424
Original post by aliakhan
Am i the only person who hasnt got any offers yet?? , on my ucas track it says that it was last updated on the 18th October ???? :angry:

Im actually starting to get borderline obbsessed with the track system - keep looking at it every 10 mins to see if it has been updated, but sadly its still the same!!! why???? :confused::no::colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not alone! Submitted my application on the 15th, still haven't received anything besides acknowledgements! :frown:
Original post by Paramore<3
I was just about to resign myself to the fact that I shouldn't get my hopes up until January, and then my first offer came through today!
Good luck guys. :smile:

Congratz mate! Where from? :smile:
Help! I'm an American applicant... I've been asked for more info so I sent scans of my high school transcripts (they show my grades for all 4 years, my gpa, class rank, etc) & I just received this email:

Hi Hannah,*Thank you for your High School qualifications. Can you please email me copies of your degree transcripts

Does anyone from the UK know what they are looking for? Thanks.
Original post by Robbie242
day 16 of ucas

come on guys

just 1 offer

Gratz! Where from?
Reply 428
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Gratz! Where from?

:colondollar: I was saying come on guys just 1 offer, not that I actually had one :tongue:
Original post by Robbie242
:colondollar: I was saying come on guys just 1 offer, not that I actually had one :tongue:

Ooh, I misread it as so far you just have one offer :tongue:.
Original post by bluebell_flames

I just saw your UMS and getting full in 5 modules is bloody impressive. Why didn't you try for Cambridge with those scores? :wink:
I just saw your UMS and getting full in 5 modules is bloody impressive. Why didn't you try for Cambridge with those scores? :wink:

Thanks... :colondollar:

And I can summarize my reasons with 4 letters: STEP. There was NO WAY I could have met the Cambridge offer :frown:
Original post by bluebell_flames
Thanks... :colondollar:

And I can summarize my reasons with 4 letters: STEP. There was NO WAY I could have met the Cambridge offer :frown:

Well anything's possible if you put your mind to it. If you looked at C4 before you started your GCSEs you would've thought you could never do it, but look where you are now :smile:
Reply 433
Congratz mate! Where from? :smile:

Ah, thank you! It was from Reading for Geography. :smile:
Who else is devastated that track is down tomorrow and in to Tuesday? At least I will be able to do something instead of continuous refreshing! :biggrin:
Well anything's possible if you put your mind to it. If you looked at C4 before you started your GCSEs you would've thought you could never do it, but look where you are now :smile:

:smile: Thanks but honestly, I do well in A level exams but it seems like my ability doesn't stretch that far beyond them... But hopefully Oxford will disagree with me and will still give me an offer :tongue:

Can I ask what course you've applied for and where? :smile:
Reply 436
Original post by WestCountryLaLa
Who else is devastated that track is down tomorrow and in to Tuesday? At least I will be able to do something instead of continuous refreshing! :biggrin:

Ring the customer care centre every 20 minutes...
Maybe we'll all get some work done! :rolleyes: :colondollar:
Original post by Paramore<3
Ring the customer care centre every 20 minutes...
Maybe we'll all get some work done! :rolleyes: :colondollar:

*Refresh emails every 2 minutes* :tongue:
I joke, this should be the kick I need to do my other 4 assignments D:
Reply 438
Big Brother V/O:

Day four of the UCAS Application, and _jake_ still hasn't moved from his desk as he continuously refreshes his e-mail hoping to get an offer. Meanwhile, normal people are having fun and keeping up with personal hygiene.
26 days and still no Track updates :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending