Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Laura, and I'll be studying Illustration and Visual communication at Harrow Campus in September!

Is anyone else studying that too?

ReputationRep:
    just wondering.. i paid the deposit for my room a few months ago but i found out i can stay somewhere else for much cheaper. if i decide to do that, will i get the deposit back?

ReputationRep:
    i doubt it but you can try

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Im Mert, after completing my Law degree in Cyprus(which is the same as UK Law) I have moved back to London and will be studying my postgrad law degree (Entertainment Law LLM-Masters) in Regent Campus and will be staying in private accommodation, looking forward to meeting you all

Any students doing their undergraduate in law feel free to ask anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izbell)
    just wondering.. i paid the deposit for my room a few months ago but i found out i can stay somewhere else for much cheaper. if i decide to do that, will i get the deposit back?
    If it's a university-owned residence, you need to let the accommodation team at your halls know within two weeks of your move in date to avoid any charges and potentially get your deposit back. Regardless of who owns the halls, I would let them know as soon as possible as it'll be easier for them to make alternative offers for your room and increase your chance of getting your money back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Brookes)
    If it's a university-owned residence, you need to let the accommodation team at your halls know within two weeks of your move in date to avoid any charges and potentially get your deposit back. Regardless of who owns the halls, I would let them know as soon as possible as it'll be easier for them to make alternative offers for your room and increase your chance of getting your money back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thank you, i emailed them earlier and they said i can get it back until september 1st

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shelbyy)
    Hi Amber! I'm Shelby and I'm also doing film and television production in September and I'm also based at harrow!!

Haven't found many other people, only one and one of my close friends is also doing the same course but I'm sure there will be plenty of people on here doing the same course!
    Hi Guys!
    I'm Natalie and I'll HOPEFULLY also be studying Film and TV in September and staying at Harrow Halls if Results Day is good. Fingers Crossed! Cannot wait, it looks so amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! Is anyone planning to study International Relations?

ReputationRep:
    I am Chiara, from Italy.. I'll study BA Arabic and International Relations at Regent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoatfromMaroc)
    Hello everyone! Is anyone planning to study International Relations?
    me

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to study Computer Science?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chiaramapelli)
    me

And Arabic? Nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataliecsutton)
    Hi Guys!
    I'm Natalie and I'll HOPEFULLY also be studying Film and TV in September and staying at Harrow Halls if Results Day is good. Fingers Crossed! Cannot wait, it looks so amazing!
    I'm doing photographic arts but I'm staying at the harrow halls, so excited... Freshers week should be good!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Rohan and i'll be studying Events Management & Tourism. Is anyone else doing this course?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Alex From Liverpool, studying Fine Art. I've applied for Harrow Halls, anyone else staying there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izbell)
    mixed media? I'm doing that too

Hey im also doing the same course are you staying at harrow? have you been given a flat number yet ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! My name is Dominika, born in Poland and living in Ireland. I'll be studying Photographic Arts at Harrow and living at Student Court @ Wembley (apt. 502D, anyone nearby?)! ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!

I'm Jack and I will be studying Journalism at Harrow Campus, and will be staying in Harrow Halls!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    Also (hopefully) studying Film and Television Production in September and staying in the Harrow Halls. Can't wait!
    Adele

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Dilesh, I'm 18 from Leicester and I'll be studying Electronic Engineering in the Cavendish campus, hopefully results go okay next week I've applied for student court, good luck to all

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.