Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Re: *** DENTISTRY Graduate Entry Programme 2015!!!! *** Applicants Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer from UCLAN!! Better late then never!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beani)
    Unconditional offer from UCLAN!! Better late then never!
    Probably means that you were on the reserve list or something, still absolutely amazing though well done! I've only got one more shot at grad entry myself now though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farmy93)
    Probably means that you were on the reserve list or something, still absolutely amazing though well done! I've only got one more shot at grad entry myself now though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe, my application is for 2016 entry though so it might have had something to do with that. Good luck with your application!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else got a Liverpool interview? And does anyone know their intake number?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beani)
    Maybe, my application is for 2016 entry though so it might have had something to do with that. Good luck with your application!
    Ah yeah fair enough! Thank you! Hopefully King's will pity me haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j_kent)
    Has anyone else got a Liverpool interview? And does anyone know their intake number?
    It was 15 before the 10% cut so maybe like 13 or 14 intake this year? Don't know when you'll hear back though sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, had a rejection from Liverpool last night, I had sort of expected an interview there, anyone else heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    Not heard anything from them at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j_kent)
    It says on their website (in the admissions pdf) that they have 15 places for 2015 entry and will send all offers and rejections by the end of March. Still waiting to hear from them myself! They're the only ones I haven't heard back from.
    Oh also how did you hear? Letter, email, track etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennyyy33)
    It says on their website (in the admissions pdf) that they have 15 places for 2015 entry and will send all offers and rejections by the end of March. Still waiting to hear from them myself! They're the only ones I haven't heard back from.
    Oh also how did you hear? Letter, email, track etc?
    I think I commented on your post in another thread, but I got an email last week. Oh dear 15 is hardly anything!

ReputationRep:
    I got rejected last night. Bleurgh

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from newcastle yet?! or know if this is a good or a bad thing? My application is still in progress

ReputationRep:
    interview from Kings, better late than never!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abby:))
    interview from Kings, better late than never!
    Congrats. When is it?

ReputationRep:
    13th feb, scared already! anyone else the same day?

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview for king's is on the 16th

ReputationRep:
    What are your funding options if you end up in a 5-year course as a graduate? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    There aren't many. I plan on just coughing up from savings :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eshdentist)
    There aren't many. I plan on just coughing up from savings :/
    Thanks So you mean 5*£9000=45000 + living expenses for 5 years ? Can we work as a hygienist in a private clinic at some point during the course to earn some money?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaabbc)
    Thanks So you mean 5*£9000=45000 + living expenses for 5 years ? Can we work as a hygienist in a private clinic at some point during the course to earn some money?
    Nope.

Have to work in what ever field your trained to do/menial work.

I'm gonna locum biomed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.