Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elle-cc121)
    Just out of interest? What did everyone who's received offers get in their GAMSAT?
    63, see sig for breakdown.

ReputationRep:
    Just out of interest? What did everyone who's received offers get in their GAMSAT?
    60/61 depending on how you calculate it.

Afaik Swansea disregard gammo after you've been selected for interview, offers are made on the basis of interview performance alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haven't had an offer yet do you think Nottingham (or the other Uni's) will give out more interviews in place of those of you who are accepting places already and not going to interview? just trying to work out if I'll be up against less people! thanks

ReputationRep:
    All offers handed out...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosser1994)
    All offers handed out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you spoken to admissions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loukas2993)
    Have you spoken to admissions?
    https://www.facebook.com/swanseagem?fref=ts

ReputationRep:
    I got a 79, but I'm pretty sure they didn't look at GAMSAT once you got to the interview stage.

ReputationRep:
    So according to the facebook page they've sent out some rejections on track so I guess if you haven't had anything we might be on the waiting list now?

ReputationRep:
    That's what I'm assuming. Fingers crossed guys!

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping that means it's the waiting list for everyone too! Could it be that UCAS just takes a while to update though. The Facebook post was only put up about an hour ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Men)
    I'm hoping that means it's the waiting list for everyone too! Could it be that UCAS just takes a while to update though. The Facebook post was only put up about an hour ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought the Facebook post made it sound like they had sent emails for unsuccessful candidates as well as updating UCAS?

'If you haven't had an email from us/update on track rest assured you're still in our system'?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know what you mean. Hopefully that's the case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyyy24)
    I thought the Facebook post made it sound like they had sent emails for unsuccessful candidates as well as updating UCAS?

'If you haven't had an email from us/update on track rest assured you're still in our system'?
    I feel like they're playing a cruel, cruel game and a load of us will get track updates tomorrow!

Also having repeatedly reassessed my interview I realised I completely messed up all of the ethics questions so I'm now definitely expecting a straight rejection

If anyone hears anything please post up on here asap?? I will let you all know if/when I hear!

ReputationRep:
    Had my rejection today, came through at just before 4 o clock from swansea directly, then UCAS about half an hour later.

Didn't think it went well on the day so kinda expected it, but disappointing none the less. Was still hoping I would make the waiting list.

On the waiting list at St George's which i would prefer anyway, but have no idea whether I stand a chance of an offer from them.

Feeling pretty gutted, don't want to have to do a third application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilfred87)
    Had my rejection today, came through at just before 4 o clock from swansea directly, then UCAS about half an hour later.

Didn't think it went well on the day so kinda expected it, but disappointing none the less. Was still hoping I would make the waiting list.

On the waiting list at St George's which i would prefer anyway, but have no idea whether I stand a chance of an offer from them.

Feeling pretty gutted, don't want to have to do a third application.
    Sorry to hear that, but you never know with st george's! Just casually send out some anonymous tips to national newspapers to try and put people off? (genuinely went through my mind)

Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceciafb)
    Sorry to hear that, but you never know with st george's! Just casually send out some anonymous tips to national newspapers to try and put people off? (genuinely went through my mind)

Where else have you applied?
    Also applied to Bart's and Southampton, but only had 705 for UKCAT. Especially frustrating as I interviewed with Bart's last year, thought I would do again since my score essentially didn't change (got exactly the cut off for top 10% both years).

ReputationRep:
    So looks like no news is relatively good news for us. Assuming they've sent out rejections. The waiting game continues. Thought the interview went well tbh but obvs not quite good enough! Fingers crossed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone on the waiting list! Hope to see some of you in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buttoned.up)
    Good luck everyone on the waiting list! Hope to see some of you in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, just hoping I AM on the waiting list! Don't want to count my chickens!

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to know how many are on the waiting list and how many they've rejected. Is there any way of getting that information for this year or previous years?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.