Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anybody here invited for a maths interview on the 13th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bourboncreams)
    congrats!! How long did it take for them to reply?
    Manchester only took 6 days to give me an offer. I've gotten 4 offers since I sent in on 18 October, my first offer was from MCR. Just waiting for Newcastle now.:grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Hi,

x
    Wish I had found this earlier! I have an interview for Biochem on the 13tth - Have to keep reminding myself that's this Wednesday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soontobesuper)
    Wish I had found this earlier! I have an interview for Biochem on the 13tth - Have to keep reminding myself that's this Wednesday!
    I may see you there! I have an interview for life sciences on the 13th too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soontobesuper)
    I had my biochemistry interview last Wednesday (the 6th), so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. The main thing is, the interviews are really friendly and really aren't hard work. It's hard to believe that until you've had one, but it's entirely true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliakhan)
    WOW!! Not bad at all which uni are u plannin on firming ? :hugs::mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    not sure yet, but either Manchester, Southampton or Exeter (if i get an offer)
    you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by William Turtle)
    I had my biochemistry interview last Wednesday (the 6th), so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. The main thing is, the interviews are really friendly and really aren't hard work. It's hard to believe that until you've had one, but it's entirely true.
    Just so you're aware, we can't let you give out specific interview questions on TSR :no: This is because it gives later applicants an unfair advantage :sadnod:

However, if you want to tell people about the general format of the day ("I had an interview followed by a campus tour", for instance) then that's fine - it's just specific interview questions that aren't fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Just so you're aware, we can't let you give out specific interview questions on TSR :no: This is because it gives later applicants an unfair advantage :sadnod:

However, if you want to tell people about the general format of the day ("I had an interview followed by a campus tour", for instance) then that's fine - it's just specific interview questions that aren't fine.
    I only had two questions in my interview (which I'm sure anyone reading this can guess - they're pretty obvious ones), and the rest was a chat. Worry not, though; I shan't spill the beans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felixdez)
    not sure yet, but either Manchester, Southampton or Exeter (if i get an offer)
    you?
    Im definetly firming manchester as i have already gotten my offer for ABB for Law with Criminology now im just waiting for the straight law offer from manchester too :mmm:
    Well if you come manchester i hope to see u there
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer for Physics just came through!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer for physics as well! A*A*A will be a bloody pain to get if I firm it mind (bloody Cox ) but still pretty chuffed!

ReputationRep:
    Well done to those who have offers, and good luck to you all.

ReputationRep:
    Conditional offer for history and Sociology ABB. Very happy!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chlodobaggins)
    Applied for BA History here! Now commences the long wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is worth the wait.

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer to do Spanish and Linguistics here at Manchester woooo! :badger:

It's my safety net uni, but it's good to get my first offer!
    Does anybody know how good the languages department are because I didn't get a real taste of how good the department really is (went to a Hispanic studies lecture, completely the wrong course)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by William Turtle)
    That's great to hear! My only Question was how long was the actual interview bit? and how many interviewers were there? And did you get an interview straight away?
    (Original post by annie_;45131809[s)
    cute[/s][]I may see you there! I have an interview for life sciences on the 13th too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha we may! Good luck for it too!

(Original post by alow)
    Unconditional offer for Physics just came through!
    :gasp:Well don! Have you already got your A2s then?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for German and Russian! BBB :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamnotthewalrus)
    Just got an offer for German and Russian! BBB :excited:
    Congrats! Is Manchester your firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adaltilio)
    Congrats! Is Manchester your firm?
    Thanks! Not sure yet, will probably wait until I've heard back from all my unis before I make a decision! But I think I'll definitely accept the other in some capacity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamnotthewalrus)
    Thanks! Not sure yet, will probably wait until I've heard back from all my unis before I make a decision! But I think I'll definitely accept the other in some capacity
    Nice Where else have you applied?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.