Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Nope just random batches, people say you get at different times each year but from my own experience, I have received the email at half 2 for the past two years 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weejackie10)
    Nope just random batches, people say you get at different times each year but from my own experience, I have received the email at half 2 for the past two years 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh okay that's good then, can't wait to wait up for them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, the days couldn't pass any slower!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerLorasTyrell)
    When the emails are sent out is it done in alphabetical order? as in A,B and C in the first batch that sort of thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just checked, and I've had mine at 1.20nor there abouts year. My surname is towards the end of the alphabet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPiddy)
    I have signed up to receive my results by both text and email, will I have any problems ?
    Nope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LongLazyDays)
    Your welcome!
    That's true! I hope it is!
    Cool! I didn't do Politics or Sociology but it does sound interesting. I've decided on Public Relations.
    Eww. I'm sorry but public relations is an evil area of study. Edward Bernays started some nasty stuff. I have a friend who started a degree i PR and after the 2nd year quit because it disgusted her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinetyOne)
    Eww. I'm sorry but public relations is an evil area of study. Edward Bernays started some nasty stuff.
    What's the difference between Business Management and Business Economics ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's the difference between Business Management and Business Economics ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why you asking me? ;o

ReputationRep:
    Why you asking me? ;o
    I don't know. Just thought you would know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. Just thought you would know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't really know but I'd imagine business economics would be about how a business makes its money and how to maximise profits, and management would be about, well, management? :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know but I'd imagine business economics would be about how a business makes its money and how to maximise profits, and management would be about, well, management? :P
    Have you done national 5 exams ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    holy crap

I just realized Exam results were like 3 days away. I'v been lost in my own world for too long . Heck this is the first time I heard it was on the 5th

For the first time in my life im not reallt nervous, got an unconditional for uni so no stress here. Just hoping I dont **** up Chemistry as thats what im gonna do in uni haha xD

ReputationRep:
    Have you done national 5 exams ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope I did Highers.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone hear take nat 5 health & food technology . I literally know no one apart from me that took theta subject .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proud_Student)
    holy crap

I just realized Exam results were like 3 days away. I'v been lost in my own world for too long . Heck this is the first time I heard it was on the 5th

For the first time in my life im not reallt nervous, got an unconditional for uni so no stress here. Just hoping I dont **** up Chemistry as thats what im gonna do in uni haha xD
    Hey, I'm wanting to study chemistry as well but I'm only just going into 6th year. Where are you going to study and what subjects/grades did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When the text/email comes through or even the traditional certificate... What's the order they come in, like is there the A's at the top, or is it like the subject in alphabetical order?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Eww. I'm sorry but public relations is an evil area of study. Edward Bernays started some nasty stuff. I have a friend who started a degree i PR and after the 2nd year quit because it disgusted her.
    That's okay - we're all different and some subjects work out for people better than others.
    I can always change my degree to Marketing Management if it doesn't work out.
    However I have had some good work experience in PR/Marketing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LongLazyDays)
    That's okay - we're all different and some subjects work out for people better than others.
    I can always change my degree to Marketing Management if it doesn't work out.
    However I have had some good work experience in PR/Marketing.
    Yeah I understand that but doesn't the whole purpose of PR sicken you? The whole purpose of it is manipulate people into buying stuff they don't need, or believe in things they otherwise wouldn't believe in etc etc. It's just a big shady, highly unregulated, unethical business to me. If you have time watch the documentary 'Century of the Self'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeschichteJunge)
    When the text/email comes through or even the traditional certificate... What's the order they come in, like is there the A's at the top, or is it like the subject in alphabetical order?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just checked my text from last year. It went Int 2 alphabetical order, then Standard Grades in alphabetical order. So I'm assuming the higher the qualification the higher it is on the list. Not sure about the certificate, I'm not allowed to look at it :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeschichteJunge)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Text/email is alphabetical according to the subject, and on your certificate the highest grades are listed first in alphabetical order

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.