Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a Random Fact about Yourself Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellydev)
    haha lets call it an artistic interpretation of the mess of the world...
    Haha! I was wondering if it was some sort of a metaphor :P - was it for some sort of a project?

I remember when I had to make a campaign for GCSE citizenship trying to lower the voting age to 16!

ReputationRep:
    I am the most intelligence user on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    I like smores.

ReputationRep:
    I like french fries so much I eat them off the floor! :teeth:

Oh uh...:getmecoat:

Well not always...*nervous laugh* Just when one drops, I still will eat it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smorez)
    I like smores.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    :lolwut:
    Lol why the face?

ReputationRep:
    Lol why the face?
    lol beCAUSE...your name is smorez and you said you liked smores. It was just funny. The 1st thing I saw was your post, which was funny because...:giggle: Amanda Bynes had a show called The Amanda Show and there was this super bimbo in a skit called The Girls Room where they gossiped. And the girl kept interrupting just to say, "I like eggs." Lmao. And so you reminded me of that scene.

:nothing: lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm allergic to wasps

ReputationRep:
    lol beCAUSE...your name is smorez and you said you liked smores. It was just funny. The 1st thing I saw was your post, which was funny because...:giggle: Amanda Bynes had a show called The Amanda Show and there was this super bimbo in a skit called The Girls Room where they gossiped. And the girl kept interrupting just to say, "I like eggs." Lmao. And so you reminded me of that scene.

:nothing: lol
    Oh lololol. That was a good show!! Omg I am so slow haha.

ReputationRep:
    Oh lololol. That was a good show!! Omg I am so slow haha.
    No it was random of me lol 22 and still laughing at it :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    No it was random of me lol 22 and still laughing at it :teehee:
    Girl age is just a number. You are what you feel at heart. Lol

ReputationRep:
    One time, there was no bulb in my room light, so I turned the switch one, climbed up onto the top bunk, and put my finger in where the bulb was supposed to be, to see what happens. Safe to say I gave myself a bit of a fright..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautyviews)
    They are identical but I'm not
    How did that happen? Two boys and one girl?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squirb)
    One time, there was no bulb in my room light, so I turned the switch one, climbed up onto the top bunk, and put my finger in where the bulb was supposed to be, to see what happens. Safe to say I gave myself a bit of a fright..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lmao :dry: My mom ingeniously tried to fix a bulb thingy in my old room and she got the ladder all ready to do business, sleeves rolled up and all XD then...it blew and the lights in the whole place went out? :mute: She just stood in the dark with the sparks falling on her like Rihanna in concert :rofl: We had to call the super and they ended up dating but his wife killed him with an electrical cord. Ironic.

ReputationRep:
    I have a raised birthmark (sits on top instead of integrating into the skin), it's obviously a different colour, so looks like fungus growth and looks like the number '3' - or 'E' to me since I see it upside-down.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people laugh at the way I speak because I say some words in british english and some in American. I also have a weird accent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narcotica)
    How did that happen? Two boys and one girl?:confused:
    No haha three girls. It happens when only one of the two eggs splits.. if that makes sense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautyviews)
    No haha three girls. It happens when only one of the two eggs splits.. if that makes sense
    Woah, ok I see. Do you feel jealous that their bond is stronger?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narcotica)
    Woah, ok I see. Do you feel jealous that their bond is stronger?
    I wouldn't use the word jealous but sometimes it can be a little annoying. I am used to them being together and always having the same opinions so it hardly bothers me anymore. I always get a lot of questions about why I'm not with them and "did you know you don't look like them?" Haha but I know people are just interested and once I go off to uni next year I will finally not be compared yay!!

ReputationRep:
    lmao :dry: My mom ingeniously tried to fix a bulb thingy in my old room and she got the ladder all ready to do business, sleeves rolled up and all XD then...it blew and the lights in the whole place went out? :mute: She just stood in the dark with the sparks falling on her like Rihanna in concert :rofl: We had to call the super and they ended up dating but his wife killed him with an electrical cord. Ironic.
    Well that escalated quickly! I poked our toaster with a knife once and shorted the electrics in our whole house haha. I accidentally blew up my old computer once too..

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.