Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi can I just confirm that there is no written task during the interview because if there was one they would've written it in the email- us this true or can people not say?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nttx)
    Hi, just wondering but if you're a graduate applicant who has not received an invitation yet for the 24th Feb interview, does it pretty much mean its the end of the road for the application? They normally send out the interview invites two weeks in advance isn't it?
    I got one for the 13th only 8 days in advance! What was your UKCAT?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by summy96)
    Hi can I just confirm that there is no written task during the interview because if there was one they would've written it in the email- us this true or can people not say?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There is no written task.

I don't know where people keep reading that :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    There is no written task.

I don't know where people keep reading that :erm:
    Thanks! With regards to anatomy how does Southampton teach that? If anyone knows that would be really helpful, I couldn't seem to find it on the website or prospectus

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! With regards to anatomy how does Southampton teach that? If anyone knows that would be really helpful, I couldn't seem to find it on the website or prospectus

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's written in this thread if you search for "anatomy"
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=263

This goes for everyone, but honestly, most questions have been anwered if you search (top right of the thread) or read through. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Who else has an interview tomorrow morning?? I just arrived at the hotel... Kinda nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dana.low)
    Who else has an interview tomorrow morning?? I just arrived at the hotel... Kinda nervous
    Me too, are you a graduate or school leaver? What times are your interviews?

ReputationRep:
    It's written in this thread if you search for "anatomy"
    Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I do too, what time is yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do ! mine is at 10:30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceciafb)
    Me too, are you a graduate or school leaver? What times are your interviews?
    School leaver (I finished school last year) my group task is at 9:10 and my interview is at 9:55,You??

ReputationRep:
    Yes we are integrated. You can't really do "both" :s
    Great thanks

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My group task is at 9:10 and my interview is at 9:55,You??

ReputationRep:
    School leaver (I finished school last year) my group task is at 9:10 and my interview is at 9:55,You??
    Thats early! My interview is at 10.30 and group task afterwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ceciafb)
    Thats early! My interview is at 10.30 and group task afterwards
    Haha I know!! I'm not looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning! Good luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, well don't worry about it for now, have you got any more interviews coming up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, no that was my last one, just waiting now on offers/rejections 😪 you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What is your UKCAT? Unfortunately all you can do is ait and see. Last year they put on extra dates. You don't know until you receive the final say from the university :sadnod:
    its not great it's 2530. Hopefully i'll here something soon thanks though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grad1202)
    Try not to panic! There might be a chance you haven't made the selection cut off, but there's nothing you can do but wait.

Thanks, fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ja1)
    Thanks, no that was my last one, just waiting now on offers/rejections 😪 you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Got Southampton today, it's my last one then waiting to hear back from all four, guess it's March soon so fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.