Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry) Watch

Van Nguyen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by dondo97)
Hey, i applied back in oOctoberand received an offer to study PPE back then, but i am still waiting on the university of Durham to reach a verdict on my opinion. Regardless, of Durham's verdict i will put Warwick as my firm. But how do you place a university as firm? Do i have to wait for all to respond, or can i do it now? and do you know when accommodation opens up?
u'll have to wait until all 5 decisions are made
Van Nguyen
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by betrueoriginal)
Oh wow congrats! I'm still waiting for mine:/
If you don't mind me asking, what's your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If u mean AS grade, i got AABB and predicted A*AA
ceb_96x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Conditional for biomedical science
ILLREKTUM9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Van Nguyen)
If u mean AS grade, i got AABB and predicted A*AA
For straight Economics? This gives me hope as I have very similar grades and haven't got a decision yet. (AAAB, A*A*AA predictions).

Well done though.
Van Nguyen
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ILLREKTUM9)
For straight Economics? This gives me hope as I have very similar grades and haven't got a decision yet. (AAAB, A*A*AA predictions).

Well done though.
Of course, pure economics. Waiting is actually not a bad sign, it means u are good enough for them to not reject you straight away
Aly418
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh have Warwick started handing out offers for pure economics, then? I sent my application off in October still haven't got a reply. Is that a bad sign?

Posted from TSR Mobile
CambEcon2015
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aly418)
Oh have Warwick started handing out offers for pure economics, then? I sent my application off in October still haven't got a reply. Is that a bad sign?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer from them in late November and applied early October
But last year some people didn't hear until march so I wouldn't worry too much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ruxy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
right so basically I have an open day invitation but I lost my prospectus and I don't actually know when it starts and where to go (building and all that). Can any of you take some pictures and send them to me here or on a private message please? I would highly appreciate it. The open day is on 7th of February on chemistry department.

Posted from TSR Mobile
emilyd_
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheAnnabelle)
Hello everyone!

This is just a thread for all Warwick offer holders to get to know each other/ chat and what not.

I'm an offer holder for Politics, International Studies and French!

What about you?

Is Warwick your first choice? What have you heard about the uni/ what appealed to you? What are you most excited/nervous about it regards to uni?
I have a conditional offer for Theatre and Performance, it is my first choice
Kigh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got a conditional for maths. Sadly I don't think I'll meet the requirements, so I'm probably going to decline :cry:
Hmht
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, who else has an offer for chemistry? Warwick looks amazing and I can't wait to go!! boring 9 months to wait now though... who else is 100% going to warwick???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ruxy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hmht)
Hey, who else has an offer for chemistry? Warwick looks amazing and I can't wait to go!! boring 9 months to wait now though... who else is 100% going to warwick???

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do do you have an open day invitation ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sir Jam Jam
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TheAnnabelle)
Hello everyone!

This is just a thread for all Warwick offer holders to get to know each other/ chat and what not.

I'm an offer holder for Politics, International Studies and French!

What about you?

Is Warwick your first choice? What have you heard about the uni/ what appealed to you? What are you most excited/nervous about it regards to uni?
Wow fantastic! What was your offer? I'm thinking of applying for Spanish & Politics as have one space on my application left. Think it might be out of my reach though
Magnus Taylor
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
Somebody set up the Fb page for Warwick firmers
Hmht
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Magnus Taylor)
Somebody set up the Fb page for Warwick firmers
I agree! Warwick firm choice facebook page please

Posted from TSR Mobile
pryngles
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Still no open day invitation...
grammar12
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any English offers recently? I applied in mid October and still haven't heard anything. Im starting to become very nervous because of not hearing anything for a long time
Hmht
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by grammar12)
Any English offers recently? I applied in mid October and still haven't heard anything. Im starting to become very nervous because of not hearing anything for a long time
don't worry about it not all subjects get back to you quickly... my friend has applied for economics (predicted 3 A*s) and just received an offer from Cambridge a couple of days ago, yet he still has heard nothing from Warwick. Just because you haven't heard anything doesn't mean its a no, take my friend for instance because he is going to get an offer, and just think if you've heard nothing then it means you haven't been rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
samu16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Offer for mathematics and economics (A*A*A). I am a french student with a 19,47/20 predicted grade
Gabriele8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello, i am an offer holder for Management! I'm Italian and Warwick is my first choice!
I will be attending the open day on February 25th. Anyone else for management who is gonna be there?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (412)
37.83%
No - but I will (83)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (519)
47.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed