The "I Still haven't got any offers yet" Thread. Watch

tatt0barbie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lydille)
I haven't got any offers from the universities I applied to (Cambridge after interview, UCL, St Andrews, LSE, Warwick). Do you think UCL would consider a new application from me for an other course related to the one I previously applied to ?
I had my interview for Cambridge this week. It could still be up to 3 weeks. Then there is the winter pool to consider which they are still pulling people out of, you should be made aware if you have been placed in it. After the winter pool there is the summer pool so you may have to wait right up untill the May deadline. Sucks bum
PHunt1806
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How long has it taken for you to get offers/interviews?? I had to do mine really late which is my current universities fault!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
róis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, has anyone heard from Hertfordshire uni after the interviews for Radiography in March
r-t
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For those who applied to QMUL how long did it take to get an acknowledgment email that they've received your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
tellmeimmageek
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by r-t)
For those who applied to QMUL how long did it take to get an acknowledgment email that they've received your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like, two days or so. Have you not received anything?
r-t
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tellmeimmageek)
Like, two days or so. Have you not received anything?
Yeh I received it on Tuesday night and my login details the following morning. How long did it take you to get an offer and for what course? It's only been 3 days but I am incredibly impatient haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
tellmeimmageek
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by r-t)
Yeh I received it on Tuesday night and my login details the following morning. How long did it take you to get an offer and for what course? It's only been 3 days but I am incredibly impatient haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
It took me quite a while to get my offer! I sent my application for English lit off in late November, and heard back from them in early February with an invitation for interview, and then waited two weeks afterwards to hear back! You've probably heard back from them by now. What course did you apply for and did you get in?

Best of luck!
r-t
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tellmeimmageek)
It took me quite a while to get my offer! I sent my application for English lit off in late November, and heard back from them in early February with an invitation for interview, and then waited two weeks afterwards to hear back! You've probably heard back from them by now. What course did you apply for and did you get in?

Best of luck!
yeh I got an offer from them yesterday for business management. I want to go see it before I firm it but it looks like the applicant and open days are over :/ thanks for the luck though haha
apettersen0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There has been over two months since I applied trough UCAS. The only university who has not replied yet is Sussex. Is this normal?
r-t
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by apettersen0)
There has been over two months since I applied trough UCAS. The only university who has not replied yet is Sussex. Is this normal?
Yeh uni's have until May to reply. If you know which uni you want to firm though you could just withdraw your application from them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
apettersen0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by r-t)
Yeh uni's have until May to reply. If you know which uni you want to firm though you could just withdraw your application from them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blehh. I got all my other offers within two weeks, and uni in Sussex is the one I want to go to. I'll just have to wait then.
stace224
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've had no offers yet but only applied to two unis. I'm feeling impatient now!
kirstyaf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone heard from Glasgow Caledonian for dietetics after having an interview? Or in general has GCU got back to anyone yet?
I Don't Care
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I applied over a week ago
Princepieman
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by emmathereader)
Very few people have heard from Sussex, it seems (I'm waiting for them too!)
Yeah, hate to break it to you, but they've probably heard and made their decision by now.. Considering that post was in April hahaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
emmathereader
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Princepieman)
Yeah, hate to break it to you, but they've probably heard and made their decision by now.. Considering that post was in April hahaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just noticed that lol. My phone doesn't load the dates the posts were made XD
Princepieman
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by emmathereader)
Just noticed that lol. My phone doesn't load the dates the posts were made XD
Fair enough hahaha, why not start a new thread for this year?
emmathereader
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Princepieman)
Fair enough hahaha, why not start a new thread for this year?
Nah, I've had offers, not really my place to start a new 'still haven't got any offers' thread XD
Zargabaath
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just to ease your minds a bit, last year I didn't get any offers until about a month after some of my friends. Then I got offers from all of my options in the space of like 3 days, so don't worry if everyone around you is getting offers and you're not.
Ryanpaul98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Haha I applied in October and haven't heard back from 2 unis yet and it's bow March......it's killing me 😭😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (249)
38.97%
No - but I will (44)
6.89%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.36%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (299)
46.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed