Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zuzannag)
    Any news?
    I still haven't heard anything as of yet! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    the thing is even though they're taking so long im glad they didn't do what LSE did. LSE told me 8 weeks then they tell people 4 weeks then they tell people another 2 weeks. they shouldn't make promises they can't keep.
    Also in the US we dont recieve any of ur decisions until April anyway, so getting a decision in March willl still be "early"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saysay)
    the thing is even though they're taking so long im glad they didn't do what LSE did. LSE told me 8 weeks then they tell people 4 weeks then they tell people another 2 weeks. they shouldn't make promises they can't keep.
    Also in the US we dont recieve any of ur decisions until April anyway, so getting a decision in March willl still be "early"
    In that case I guess it's all relative as most uni's in the UK will have given offers by January for those applying in October

Last year Oxford was the last to get back to me, this year they were the third!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dprince)
    In that case I guess it's all relative as most uni's in the UK will have given offers by January for those applying in October

Last year Oxford was the last to get back to me, this year they were the third!
    did you get accepted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xenia95)
    did you get accepted?
    No! My application was much better in general though so at least I can take that away from it:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No! My application was much better in general though so at least I can take that away from it:rolleyes:
    good for you, I didn't get in either. have you got any other replies from unis ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xenia95)
    good for you, I didn't get in either. have you got any other replies from unis ?
    I got offers from Bristol and Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    How long before Dprince gets Dthroned?

ReputationRep:
    I got offers from Bristol and Nottingham
    I just checked portico again and it still says application received! I think I might explode when it finally changes to application being considered!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teddysmith123)
    I just checked portico again and it still says application received! I think I might explode when it finally changes to application being considered!
    My portico still hasn't updated either! This is getting a little ridiculous tbh haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economicsrocks)
    My portico still hasn't updated either! This is getting a little ridiculous tbh haha
    Haha I know!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha I know!!!!
    Even my teachers think it's strange we haven't heard back yet!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything about open days for PPE?

ReputationRep:
    Even my teachers think it's strange we haven't heard back yet!
    Seems like it's been quiet this week in terms of offers/rejections! Last week some people found out, but yh it is strange how it is quieting now...

ReputationRep:
    Seems like it's been quiet this week in terms of offers/rejections! Last week some people found out, but yh it is strange how it is quieting now...
    I know some people found out but as far as I know there was only a very small number who did.

I think my phones also getting a bit sick of refreshing gmail as well 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ooftar)
    I know some people found out but as far as I know there was only a very small number who did.

I think my phones also getting a bit sick of refreshing gmail as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it has been a bit quiet this week, actually! Hopefully there will be some news by Friday, but to be honest, I'm bored of being 'hopeful' about uni replies now...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it has been a bit quiet this week, actually! Hopefully there will be some news by Friday, but to be honest, I'm bored of being 'hopeful' about uni replies now...
    UCAS SENT ME SOMETHING TODAY

...about the roll-out of their new website.

FML.

ReputationRep:
    guys its so annoying for me because of the time difference. sometimes i wake up accidently in the middle of the night and instead of going back to sleep im like hmm did admissions send an email yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kurofune)
    UCAS SENT ME SOMETHING TODAY

...about the roll-out of their new website.

FML.
    I freaked out just a little when I saw that e-mail too haha!

(Original post by saysay)
    guys its so annoying for me because of the time difference. sometimes i wake up accidently in the middle of the night and instead of going back to sleep im like hmm did admissions send an email yet.
    Where do you live? It's bad for us too! I sit at work refreshing the Portico page hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    I freaked out just a little when I saw that e-mail too haha!

Where do you live? It's bad for us too! I sit at work refreshing the Portico page hahaha!
    the U.S.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.