The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster Entrance Exams

Scroll to see replies

does anyone know the percentage or the amount of people who got in out of the amount from the interview stage last year?
Did anyone get an offer yet?

Mr Handscombe said (in his twitter feed) that the offers will be handed out by Wednesday, so i just wanted to see if anyone got it yet.
(edited 9 years ago)
Mr Handcombe said that the last letters for offers were sent 8:00am this morning by post,
i would wait a few days till we actually find out
Original post by Foodatastic
Did anyone get an offer yet?

Mr Handscombe said (in his twitter feed) that the offers will be handed out by Wednesday, so i just wanted to see if anyone got it yet.

Yeah I saw that! Notably, the stamps were blue on the picture he uploaded on twitter, I think that means it's second class and had they been dispatched today, we could expect to receive a letter (hopefully) within 2 days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Forgot to mention, it could be on the 13th... Friday the 13th...

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 days? ahh man, more waiting.
Got my letter- i got in.
Reply 427
I got in as well :smile:
Got offered a place!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I look forward to all of you being my classmates. You seem like nice people. I think this is the only studentroom thread that hasn't ended in an argument.
Original post by Braidednightmare
I look forward to all of you being my classmates. You seem like nice people. I think this is the only studentroom thread that hasn't ended in an argument.

Haha I totally agree, I wish you luck on your GCSEs, were all gonna have to do well to reach their conditional!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay, i got in!
Yeah, true. The grades are high, but it's attainable. Hopefully it will be done :smile:)))))
Yeah, true. The grades are high, but it's attainable. Hopefully it will be done :smile:)))))

What is your offer?
(edited 9 years ago)
Why where ur scores guys !?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So relieved! I got in! :biggrin:
Overall Score: 560 :cool:
Got my letter- i got in.

congratulations. my friend has just heard he has got in as well. I am a little worried about him, as he only lives 20 minutes from school at the moment, and is always half hour late every day, and never does his homework, and is always in trouble for this. he will have about an hour and halfs journey to Westminster, so cant imagine he will ever be on time. Just wondering from anyone at the harris and westminster, they don't ask anyone to leave the school if they have these sort of issues. cheers
Reply 437
is everyone definitely going to go there? I'm so excited but the prospect of saturday school is going to be hard to get my head around :tongue:
Yeah. Agreed. However, it's A-levels; you'll probably be doing work on the weekends anyway.
Original post by Foodatastic
What offers did you get?

I got 524 as my overall score, I guess that's decent.

What do you mean offer? I just need to get 6BS and As in my subjects that I want to study. Doesn't everyone have the same offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending