Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guys! I got Van Mildert! Bit gutted I didn't get a Bailey one, but everyone seems to love Van Mildert? And the rooms seem good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethblur)
    Guys! I got Van Mildert! Bit gutted I didn't get a Bailey one, but everyone seems to love Van Mildert? And the rooms seem good?
    Comgratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lililou)
    Comgratulations!
    Thank you for your help! Found it out this morning through the log in thing lol

ReputationRep:
    Congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenMachine3006)
    Not many Aidanites posting on here yet, considering its a large college too hmmm
    I'm in Aidans! You too?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied open and got allocated to Trevs, haven't heard much about it from the student perspective... can anyone tell me anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabasrajkotia)
    Hi, I applied open and got allocated to Trevs, haven't heard much about it from the student perspective... can anyone tell me anything?
    Hi. It is one of the Hill colleges and so closer to the Science site but not so far out as, for example, Butler and Collingwood.

It is also one of the smaller colleges and so probably you can expect it to be friendly.

It dates from the 1960's and was originally all female (as were Mary's and Aidan's).

It has unusual architecture, which may not be to everyone's taste!

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer at the end of feb, and I found out that I got St johns college through the accommodation section of the post offer booking form in the same week, but I still haven't received an official email from Durham saying I've got St. Johns, but I have had an email confirming I have an offer...should I be worried?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosh123)
    I received an offer at the end of feb, and I found out that I got St johns college through the accommodation section of the post offer booking form in the same week, but I still haven't received an official email from Durham saying I've got St. Johns, but I have had an email confirming I have an offer...should I be worried?
    Email Johns directly. You should have heard from them yes.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got Van Mildert about 2 weeks ago, but my UCAS campus code is still Z? When will this update?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got Van Mildert about 2 weeks ago, but my UCAS campus code is still Z? When will this update?
    I'm pretty sure it always remains as Z so it doesn't change, at least that's what it says on one of the emails Durham sent me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J3SS742)
    I'm pretty sure it always remains as Z so it doesn't change, at least that's what it says on one of the emails Durham sent me!
    Oh ok! So it is ok for me to firm it now?

ReputationRep:
    I would suppose so! I'm not too sure though haha, so you might wanna email your college just in case

ReputationRep:
    whats this log in page? does anyone know where I can find it?

ReputationRep:
    Post-offer day section on durham's website. Click on durham city or queens campus (which ever one you are) and the link should lead you to a log in page!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hlf273)
    whats this log in page? does anyone know where I can find it?

https://www.dur.ac.uk/conference.boo...pp=1&event=424

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer for LLB 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything from St.johns Does anyone know how long does it usually take for college allocation?

ReputationRep:
    Hill colleges all done (probably) but it does take longer for Bailey colleges to send welcome email. Chances are if you haven't rec college allocation you may get your preference (st.John's I take it)

ReputationRep:

Hey! It's absolutely fine to firm now! I firmed like 2 months before I got my college, the UCAS will always stay at Z it seems!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only just got my offer today from Durham, does anyone know how long it will probably take them to let me know my allocated college?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.