Turn on thread page Beta

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sssbbb)
    I got 597.5 average on UKCAT and had an interview at Keele this week so there's no need to worry!
    How was the interview? Your R&R form must have been phenomenal!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sssbbb)
    I got 597.5 average on UKCAT and had an interview at Keele this week so there's no need to worry!
    Wow thats amazing what's your stats?

ReputationRep:
    Keele Has very few interview dates in December and February/ January, the majority of the dates are for March ( over double the dates available in the other months) So don't despair at all! You just need to be patient. There is no preference for candidates interviewed earlier, and the majority of candidates will be waiting till March. Good luck in your applications, and try not to worry to much about not hearing back.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know how the data handling test is used and is there a cut off?

ReputationRep:
    Heya I have an interview on the 21st and I was wondering how did yours go and how did you revise for the data handling test? I'm extremely nervous !

ReputationRep:
    for the people who had the interview on the 9th, how was it? any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Are rejections sent all the way in March or do you get them now as well. (If you meet the requirements.)

ReputationRep:
    Seems to me keele have no order about it and just send things out randomly!

For me, no news is good news with them. Most of their interview invites go out in Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruhullah)
    Are rejections sent all the way in March or do you get them now as well. (If you meet the requirements.)
    I got rejected from keele 3 years ago and didn't receive it until feb time so think they may just reject people after their interviews are given out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee)
    I got rejected from keele 3 years ago and didn't receive it until feb time so think they may just reject people after their interviews are given out
    Ohh ok so all the interviews will be given out by Feb and if u don't get an interview then it's pretty much rejection u will hear in Feb. Is that correct???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    Seems to me keele have no order about it and just send things out randomly!

For me, no news is good news with them. Most of their interview invites go out in Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohh so most of the interviews have been given out. Are you aware how many given out or left to give out???

ReputationRep:
    Ohh so most of the interviews have been given out. Are you aware how many given out or left to give out???
    No no I didn't say that.

I said it seems that few have been given out and most get given in Feb time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohh ok so all the interviews will be given out by Feb and if u don't get an interview then it's pretty much rejection u will hear in Feb. Is that correct???
    Can't garuntee that's what's going to happen, just what happened a few years ago

ReputationRep:
    Just one question does the uni have dates where they send a certain number of interviews or do they just send one or 2 everyday till March

ReputationRep:
    i received an invitation to interview yesterday! it's on the 6th of january! time to brush up on my maths skills!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmBem03)
    i received an invitation to interview yesterday! it's on the 6th of january! time to brush up on my maths skills!
    What were your stats?

ReputationRep:
    I find the way keele are doing it really disconcerting haha. It seems like you never know what's coming!

Still waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview at keele 6th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lana alnusair)
    Got an interview at keele 6th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Stats mate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    720 UKCAT
    5A* 3A's at IGCSE
    4A*s at A level
    Taking a gap year
    2 weeks work experience+ volunteering
    Urs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.