(Original post by Plagioclase)
    Hello BookBird!
    Hi! How are you, Plagioclase?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Hi! How are you, Plagioclase?
    Great, BookBird, thanks for asking BookBird. How was Nandos?

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome Plagioclase. Nandos was great; I had a grilled chicken wrap with a side of fries. It was delicious. How is your studying in the library going, Plagioclase?

ReputationRep:

You're welcome Plagioclase. Nandos was great; I had a grilled chicken wrap with a side of fries. It was delicious. How is your studying in the library going, Plagioclase?
    Are you both just trying to become first on each other's "Who has quoted you list"? :rofl: Brilliant. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thank you so much for the reply BookBird, you can always rely on BookBird for sensible responses to your queries even if it's not the kind of thing that a poor, starving student would like to hear at this time of the day. Studying is not going particularly interestingly surprise surprise, BookBird although I am leaving the best till last so hopefully tomorrow will be less bad.

(Original post by Anon_98)
    Are you both just trying to become first on each other's "Who has quoted you list"? :rofl: Brilliant. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course, Anon_98!

ReputationRep:
    Am I cool?:noonoo:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're so clever Anon_98!! Bless you.

Thank you so much for the reply BookBird, you can always rely on BookBird for sensible responses to your queries even if it's not the kind of thing that a poor, starving student would like to hear at this time of the day. Studying is not going particularly interestingly surprise surprise, BookBird although I am leaving the best till last so hopefully tomorrow will be less bad.
    You are welcome Plagioclase. I do apologise for not being sympathetic towards your current situation; I just can't help but rave about my delicious meal. Do accept my apology, Plagioclase. Studying is never fun, but I urge you to stay motivated. It will all be worth it, my good friend, Plagioclase.

ReputationRep:
    Of course, Anon_98!
    That sounds like a challenge, Plagioclase !! You might be interested to know that neither you or BookBird have made it on Anon_98 's personal graph at all ! how do you feel about that, Plagioclase ? Infact, Anon_98 is pretty sure that BookBird has never even quoted me prior to this moment! BookBird what do you have to say for yourself? :pierre:

You're so clever Anon_98!! Bless you..
    Anon_98 is not liking the sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    :nutcase:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You're so clever Anon_98!! Bless you.

You are welcome Plagioclase. I do apologise for not being sympathetic towards your current situation; I just can't help but rave about my delicious meal. Do accept my apology, Plagioclase. Studying is never fun, but I urge you to stay motivated. It will all be worth it, my good friend, Plagioclase.
    Your apology, BookBird, does not sound particularly genuine to me but I thank you anyway for the kind words, I shall take them at face value.

That sounds like a challenge, Plagioclase !! You might be interested to know that neither you or BookBird have made it on Anon_98 's personal graph at all ! how do you feel about that, Plagioclase ? Infact, Anon_98 is pretty sure that BookBird has never even quoted me prior to this moment! BookBird what do you have to say for yourself? :pierre:
    Nooooo! But if we had a QuizUp graph then I'm sure I would get onto it, Anon_98

I thought you were quite clever actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Very much so.

ReputationRep:
    Very much so.
    Thank you! same to you!

ReputationRep:

Oh my dear Anon_98, I was not being sarcastic at all!! I was genuinely blessing you. :jumphug:
    Well Anon_98, it is true that we don't communicate much on TSR, but I feel that our relationship is too pure for this website. You are not on my graph either, so perhaps you need to get working on that? By the start of summer, I expect you to be in 2nd place. :lolwut:

Your apology, @BookBird, does not sound particularly genuine to me but I thank you anyway for the kind words, I shall take them at face value.
    Christ, Plagioclase. Why do both of you feel like I'm not being genuine? I am deeply sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Your apology, BookBird, does not sound particularly genuine to me but I thank you anyway for the kind words, I shall take them at face value.
    BookBird is never genuine. :no: That anime quiz was right. :sadnod:

Nooooo! But if we had a QuizUp graph then I'm sure I would get onto it, Anon_98
    Yes, Anon_98 is pretty-surely-certainty-most -definite-stuff -100 -percentness you would too. Shame there isn't one, Plagioclase.

I thought you were quite clever actually.
    Anon_98 thanks you for your kindness. :borat:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Christ, Plagioclase. Why do both of you feel like I'm not being genuine? I am deeply sorry.
    BookBird Thank you for your sincere apology, am I winning yet?

BookBird is never genuine. :no: That anime quiz was right. :sadnod:
    It's quite creepy how prophetic it was
    I hope I don't turn into a cat though.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my dear Anon_98, I was not being sarcastic at all!! I was genuinely blessing you. :jumphug:
    Well Anon_98, it is true that we don't communicate much on TSR, but I feel that our relationship is too pure for this website. You are not on my graph either, so perhaps you need to get working on that? By the start of summer, I expect you to be in 2nd place. :lolwut:.
    :rofl:Anon_98 did not realise. Anon_98 apologises for misunderstanding. Anon_98 Thanks BookBird for her kindness. :borat:

Yes, Anon_98 thinks BookBird is right. <3 BookBird speaks wise words.

Start of summer?! - I expect you to be first place on mine by spring. + I'll try. :lovehug:

ReputationRep:

You have surpassed Anonymous now, and are 10 quotes behind Other Gj Plagioclase. I expect that I'm not even on your graph, because I only joined last year.

:rofl:Anon_98 did not realise. Anon_98 apologises for misunderstanding. Anon_98 Thanks BookBird for her kindness. :borat:

Yes, Anon_98 thinks BookBird is right. <3 BookBird speaks wise words.

Start of summer?! - I expect you to be first place on mine by spring. + I'll try. :lovehug:
    It's okay Anon_98. I forgive you :lovie: By spring??? I will do my gosh darn best.

ReputationRep:
    XD

I hope you don't either. If you did then at least you'd have an emoji after you! ----> :lazy:Life goals, me thinks.

No, sorry I am.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You have surpassed Anonymous now, and are 10 quotes behind Other Gj Plagioclase. I expect that I'm not even on your graph, because I only joined last year.
    You're ninth! Six behind anon :O

XD
    No, sorry I am.
    NEVARRRRR

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.