Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The FIFA Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Lucio the type of guy to lower the mic tone thinking it makes the lil bish sound more intimidating.
    When you coming on brah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    When you coming on brah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    10ish

ReputationRep:
    Man like Wanye

ReputationRep:
    Man like Wayne

ReputationRep:
    Rk2k14

ReputationRep:
    Soon fam dw just finishing off work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Rk2k14
    Is it working again?

ReputationRep:
    We're gonna try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    We're gonna try
    Let me know if you get it sorted and I'll come on later

ReputationRep:
    Coming on now.

PSN down or summet?

ReputationRep:
    wayne We're waiting for you

ReputationRep:
    wanyee entering the vicinity like Kenan and Kel.

Memories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Let me know if you get it sorted and I'll come on later
    Nah didnt work

ReputationRep:
    Good games guys

Tip for when you play Wanye AKA Weezus, watch out for his short corners.

*weird hand emoji*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Nah didnt work
    Damn that's annoying.

Busy weekend so won't be able to play until Sunday evening

ReputationRep:
    Just had a massive rage quit vs Rk

Liverpool are absolute garbage. I'm actually embarrassed to see them be so poor on that game. They have no pace going forward and you can shoot from anywhere to beat their keeper.

The difference between Mignolet and Cech is absolutely ridiculous.
    One of them saving 1v1s like nobody's business. The other standing like a lemon waiting to pick up the ball and letting the striker get to it before him and score in the open net.
    You know people say automatic goalkeeping is OP on FIFA16? It isn't for Liverpool....

Cc salty
    Cc so bitter over bs goals
    Cc never using Liverpool again

ReputationRep:
    One must never ever rage quit on TSR friendlies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    One must never ever rage quit on TSR friendlies.
    Soz m8, was too mad.

Liverpool v Arsenal isn't really a fair match up anyway, but that's no excuse.
    Just couldn't handle that goal. I mean I know Liverpool are poverty but that was a disgrace.

This is why I don't play 1v1 much anyway. I get too pissed off because it's all on me if I lose. I don't really have a laugh like I do on pro clubs and that's a big deal for me.
    Also, I suck...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFTypoCorrector)
    Anyway how's your anus after that battering I gave you?
    Meh, was one of those games that happen every once in a while. I tend to have a few trusted teams that I use. Not used Fiorentina before and used their default formation(3-6-1 with no pace in the forward lines is a recipe for disaster) so I just got battered when you went down the wings with Dortmund.

You scored your goal early(fairly fortuitous) then I went Arsenal mode and tried to attack thinking I can get one back quickly. Doesn't help that my goalkeeper is rated 75 however no excuses.

That Chelsea game was a far better reflection of our abilities but I was too cocky in using Fiorentina after the way I played in the first game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Meh, was one of those games that happen every once in a while. I tend to have a few trusted teams that I use. Not used Fiorentina before and used their default formation(3-6-1 with no pace in the forward lines is a recipe for disaster) so I just got battered when you went down the wings with Dortmund.

You scored your goal early(fairly fortuitous) then I went Arsenal mode and tried to attack thinking I can get one back quickly. Doesn't help that my goalkeeper is rated 75 however no excuses.

That Chelsea game was a far better reflection of our abilities but I was too cocky in using Fiorentina after the way I played in the first game.
    lol g axcuses axcuses

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.