Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sineadmm)
    what is their number?
    I called 03000 539 117
    Took a few times to get through but eventually they picked up.

ReputationRep:
    I rang dbs today. They received my check on the 10th June, completed it today and it is now in printing. So the dbs checks seem to be completing quite quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Got my DBS certificate in the post today - anyone know if this means all the checks are finished?

ReputationRep:
    Sineadmm and Hellojo, your both belfast aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie1816)
    Sineadmm and Hellojo, your both belfast aren't you?
    Yep!

ReputationRep:
    Just off the phone with DBS and said it was printed yesterday as well. Things seem to be moving now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie1816)
    Just off the phone with DBS and said it was printed yesterday as well. Things seem to be moving now
    Which recruitment exercise wer you part off the Nov or Feb one.......Is it for O or HO post

ReputationRep:
    November O

ReputationRep:
    Email today asking for my documents again as originals i provided at interview were not verified pleased there is some movement disappointed that processes not followed at interview

ReputationRep:
    Received my dbs check this morning. Slightly concerned as the position on it stated administration officer when I applied for ho, so I've fired off an email to address this!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sljca)
    Received my dbs check this morning. Slightly concerned as the position on it stated administration officer when I applied for ho, so I've fired off an email to address this!!!!!
    Interesting - I've been offered O but my DBS says HO.

ReputationRep:
    That's made me feel better!!!

ReputationRep:
    My DBS checks are done, i checked online to find that the DBS tracker says complete. So may not be long now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sljca)
    I hope that's not going to delay things for you Sljca although I do think it's probably just an admin error. Shouldn't slow down the checking process in any way. Let's also hope that we hear something regarding a formal offer this week! I don't mind if the start date is even a couple/few months away - I would just really like my offer to be formal! That way I could relax a bit knowing that this job is definitely going to happen.

Good luck to everyone regarding pre employment checks/start dates for the coming week!!

ReputationRep:
    where did you guys get your DBS tracking ID from?
    I called them a few days ago and they said they hadn't even received anything for me yet

ReputationRep:
    Dbs gave it me when I rang them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW19!)
    I hope that's not going to delay things for you Sljca although I do think it's probably just an admin error. Shouldn't slow down the checking process in any way. Let's also hope that we hear something regarding a formal offer this week! I don't mind if the start date is even a couple/few months away - I would just really like my offer to be formal! That way I could relax a bit knowing that this job is definitely going to happen.

Good luck to everyone regarding pre employment checks/start dates for the coming week!!
    Thanks for that. Ive just had an email and it is an admin error, so no probs there!!! Hope everyone hears this week!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King86)
    where did you guys get your DBS tracking ID from?
    I called them a few days ago and they said they hadn't even received anything for me yet
    you will only get it once an application has been recieved for you.

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember what the exact questions were?

ReputationRep:
    Allo, allo, allo!!! What have we here then......!

Pre-employment checks passed!! Just to wait now for the vacancy holder to arrange a start date! Never thought I'd see this in my lifetime. Lol.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.