Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    He can do better than that ! BORIS FOR KING !! I think Osborne could get DPM , Hammond for Chancellor ,Gove as Foreign and if May goes Boris for Home sec or possible Justice

OR If Cameron goes then May for PM !!!
    All the Tories ever seem to do is shuffle everyone around - I don't know why they can't get some new people into senior positions.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Osborne already is DPM in all but name
    But he " officially" gets it . Hammond replaces him as chancellor , Gove gets Foreign , May still as Home then Boris as Justice
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Confirmed that Tata has sold the Long Products Europe section of their UK steel business to Greybull Capital which includes the Scunthorpe steelworks.

http://corporates.bseindia.com/xml-d...C63_162234.pdf
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    All the Tories ever seem to do is shuffle everyone around - I don't know why they can't get some new people into senior positions.
    After the referendum if Cameron resigns ( which is unlikely ) then obviously there will be a reshuffle . SOSs will proabably be sacked others promoted like Gove who will get a Great office , Boris will probably get justice or health
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    After the referendum if Cameron resigns ( which is unlikely ) then obviously there will be a reshuffle . SOSs will proabably be sacked others promoted like Gove who will get a Great office , Boris will probably get justice or health
    Do you think Osborne will become PM?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    But he " officially" gets it . Hammond replaces him as chancellor , Gove gets Foreign , May still as Home then Boris as Justice
    That's a demotion.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Do you think Osborne will become PM?
    Theres a chance in everything .... But i doubt it very much ... as much as i want him as PM he would'nt win the leadership .... nobody wants him in charge ... i suspect it will be Boris or May
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That's a demotion.
    Ok Cameron gets slaughtered by his party and Osborne becomes PM ? I LIKE IT

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

George has no hope of becoming PM any more, at least not for a few years, he's simply ****ed too much up, Priti Patel is as popular with the membership for next leader, even though it's not her time yet.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    George has no hope of becoming PM any more, at least not for a few years, he's simply ****ed too much up, Priti Patel is as popular with the membership for next leader, even though it's not her time yet.
    I Agree he will stand but he probably wont make the ballot ..... Oooooo Patel ... Yes that is a good choice as leader .....Al through again she wouldn't make the ballot ... So it's between Boris or May or maybe Hammond ?

ReputationRep:

Hazzer and George, sitting in a tree... you get the jist of it.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like boris will get a senior cabient role after the EU Referendum and it's like Gove will get a great office of state to

Mr Cameron offered Mr Johnson a senior Cabinet post as part of his efforts to persuade him to campaign for Britain to stay in the EU but that offer was believed to be off the table after Mr Johnson defied him by joining Vote Leave. But as the Prime Minister seeks to recover from a series of setbacks that threaten his premiership, Mr Johnson could be offered the job of Home Secretary, if Theresa May wants to move on, or could replace Jeremy Hunt as Health Secretary. The role of Foreign Secretary is not an option due to his Brexit stance, while Philip Hammond is favourite to replace George Osborne as Chancellor if he moves to leave the Treasury.
    Boris refuses to meet trade unions at TfL so presumably would not talk to doctors. So no good as Health Secretary.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    Hazzer and George, sitting in a tree... you get the jist of it.

:laugh:

(Original post by barnetlad)
    Boris refuses to meet trade unions at TfL so presumably would not talk to doctors. So no good as Health Secretary.

Education ? Culture ? Dare i say home or foreign secretary ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :laugh:

Education ? Culture ? Dare i say home or foreign secretary ?
    He has to be the next James Bond, he simply has to be. Besides, it would be a good way of getting him out the way.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    He has to be the next James Bond, he simply has to be. Besides, it would be a good way of getting him out the way.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Boris Johnson should have his own TV Show called " The life of Boris " narrator by Attenborough

" And here we have a wild Boris "

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Boris Johnson should have his own TV Show called " The life of Boris " narrator by Attenborough

" And here we have a wild Boris "
    In an effort to save money, the BBC can scrap 99% of its shows and replace them with the 'Boris Johnson Show'.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: jpg bojo.JPG (55.9 KB, 3 views)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    In an effort to save money, the BBC can scrap 99% of its shows and replace them with the 'Boris Johnson Show'.

PRSOM ....Good photo shopping work
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

PRSOM ....Good photo shopping work
    Many, many photo shopping attempts of mine have failed in the past though. For my Geography GCSE coursework for example, I tried to photo-shop a bus onto a road but it looked as if it was driving on top of the railings at the side of the road.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Many, many photo shopping attempts of mine have failed in the past though. For my Geography GCSE coursework for example, I tried to photo-shop a bus onto a road but it looked as if it was driving on top of the railings at the side of the road.
    Fair enough mind you i did Photoshop my face on George Osborne so it looked like i'm chancellor ........Just need to find that .... might set it as my avatar
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Fair enough mind you i did Photoshop my face on George Osborne so it looked like i'm chancellor ........Just need to find that .... might set it as my avatar
    I think you should do that.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.