Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

TSRians you admire... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Ethereal World;64052233]
    Lol this is kind of a joke on the notion that he lives in Australia. But we have agreed to meet when he is in London .... I feel like I've agreed to meet a few tsrians and I'm still only on 0.5 :cry2:
    QUOTE]
    Hahaha Australia? Oh I thought is was Austria :holmes: Ohh right, well good luck with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    I apologise for not doing this before, but I have a problem tagging on my phone.
    1. CoolCavy Hodor_van_Groot SubZero~ spv nucdev FireFreezer77 Imperion Matrix123 Amellia123 iEthan acupofgreentea THERE'S SO MANY
    2. RobML (yes, you're pretty handsome okay) ||TheUnknown|| Ethereal World QuibblerWaffle FrenchUnicorn ivy.98 Biryani007MrsMars
    3. serah.exe Zargabaath Hodor_van_Groot ForestShadow Cremated_Spatula
    4. Everyone, but especially these lot: nucdev spv Hodor_van_Groot SubZero~ iEthan
    5. Right, this is a hard one. 100 per cent Hodor_van_Groot , Ethereal World apronedsamurai
    Clever and pretty. Finally someone puts me in the only two categories I care about at the same time.

Fed up with all this kind sh*t.

Spoiler:
    Show

Am kidding, thank you so much ravioli. I like how we both appreciate each other's intelligence :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Oh boy I should not have done that.. My notifications are reaching an unholy number :rofl:

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Thank youuuu :lovehug:
    :hat2: :lovehug:

(Original post by Amellia123)
    Aww thanks Hodor!! :hugs: You make me laugh so much on the chat thread - brightens my day!!
    Haha I'm really glad I make you laugh. Makes me feel a whole lot better. :hugs:

Thank you! :lovehug:
    Welcome :lovehug:

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Good good :rofl:

Awww thanks Hodor!:hugs:

(Great "Hodorian List"
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Od course! :hugs:

(You like that too, donchu? )

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    Tfw you don't tag duke glacia in most intelligent. (Yes I seriously used to stalk the Cam thread. :mmm: mostly for you Hodor ngl :blush:)

Omg I'm in like ALL your categories but tbh not surprised cause am Emma van Groot and that's my thing now we are official for LYF.

However the biggest difficulty about our love is that you live on the other side of the world in a country which is a palindrome which upsets me daily.

Lysm tho :love:
    Oh thanks, I forgot Ducky boiii! XD
    (Awww I'd stalk you in real life if I could :perv:)

Awyiss You're officially my WAIFU for LAIFU!! :yep:

The last paragraph made me laugh out loud :rofl: Don't worry, as Matrix123 said, I'll be in London soon, so will you, and we will be rollin' while they be hatin' :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I apologise for not doing this before, but I have a problem tagging on my phone.
    1. CoolCavy Hodor_van_Groot SubZero~ spv nucdev FireFreezer77 Imperion Matrix123 Amellia123 iEthan acupofgreentea z33 THERE'S SO MANY
    2. RobML (yes, you're pretty handsome okay) ||TheUnknown|| Ethereal World QuibblerWaffle FrenchUnicorn ivy.98 Biryani007MrsMars
    4. Everyone, but especially these lot: nucdev spv Hodor_van_Groot SubZero~ iEthan
    5. Right, this is a hard one. 100 per cent Hodor_van_Groot , Ethereal World apronedsamurai
    Aww thank you Ravi!! :hugs: its all that G v. B banter :rofl: we need to win again!!!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Matrix123;64052285]
    Lol this is kind of a joke on the notion that he lives in Australia. But we have agreed to meet when he is in London .... I feel like I've agreed to meet a few tsrians and I'm still only on 0.5 :cry2:
    QUOTE]
    Hahaha Australia? Oh I thought is was Austria :holmes: Ohh right, well good luck with that
    Lol he does live in Austria..... Sorry honey it's just all part of the joke.

ReputationRep:
    1. CoolCavy Hodor_van_Groot SubZero~ spv nucdev FireFreezer77 Imperion Matrix123 Amellia123 iEthan acupofgreentea z33 THERE'S SO MANY
    Awww no worries. Thanks Ravioli :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Aww thank you Ravi!! :hugs: its all that G v. B banter :rofl: we need to win again!!!!! :woo:
    Yes we do!! :woo:
    Awww no worries. Thanks Ravioli :hugs:
    You're very welcome, Matrix! :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    Oh boy I should not have done that.. My notifications are reaching an unholy number :rofl:

:hat2: :lovehug:

Haha I'm really glad I make you laugh. Makes me feel a whole lot better. :hugs:

Welcome :lovehug:

Od course! :hugs:

(You like that too, donchu? )

Oh thanks, I forgot Ducky boiii! XD
    (Awww I'd stalk you in real life if I could :perv:)

Awyiss You're officially my WAIFU for LAIFU!! :yep:

The last paragraph made me laugh out loud :rofl: Don't worry, as Matrix123 said, I'll be in London soon, so will you, and we will be rollin' while they be hatin' :cool:
    Good good, never forget your parents (especially when you become very wealthy)

(Yes, I did what's wrong with that?)

Hahahaha good to see you have big plans for when you get to London:yep:
    [QUOTE=Ethereal World;64052321]

Ohhh OK...I think I'm just gonna stop talking :rofl:
    Yes we do!! :woo:

You're very welcome, Matrix! :hugs:
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

X
    PRSOM thank you ravioliiii :lovehug: :jumphug: :nyan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Thank you so much Hodor! BTW I changed my about page so I'm now a UCL future applicant as opposed to KCL.
    You're most welcome! *tips fedora*

Awyisss, that's the spirit! C:

4. Everyone, but especially these lot: nucdev spv Hodor_van_Groot SubZero~ iEthan homeland.lsw
    Ehrmagermadg I'm in most categories! Thanks ravioli! :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Clever and pretty. Finally someone puts me in the only two categories I care about at the same time.

Fed up with all this kind sh*t.

Spoiler:
    Show

Am kidding, thank you so much ravioli. I like how we both appreciate each other's intelligence :mmm:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    PRSOM thank you ravioliiii :lovehug: :jumphug: :nyan:
    You're welcome, guys :grouphug:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

Well I realised that UCL might be spying on me and I can't miss the chance to meet Hodor in real life one day next year.

ReputationRep:

Ehrmagermadg I'm in most categories! Thanks ravioli! :lovehug:
    You're welcome!

ReputationRep:
    Oh darn this is a difficult choice but I'm going to have to go with C-rated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)

Matrix123, ravioliyears, BrokenLife, iEthan, CoolCavy, Blondie987, Jenx 301, undercxver, z33, Serine Soul, Indeterminate, Student403, Sae.HH, Andy98, TheonlyMrsHolmes, homeland.lsw, TheOtherSide, Axel Johann, Alexion, apronedsamurai

2. Someone who you think is pretty

Zargabaath. Low self-esteem in frogs has to stop, to be honest.

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts

Zargabaath, ihatePE, ZuluK, Apache Tyrone, Jenx301 + greatguy511 (:love:)

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about

You mean there's a world that exists outside of TSR?

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)

Indeterminate, Ethereal World, Hydeman, AngryRedhead, Student403, Awesome Genius, Nameless Ghoul

I've nowhere near listed all of the users that I admire, but they're some that came to mind. :lol: Sorry if I've left anyone out. :s
    Two mentions? I know what that means :hubba:
    I can't disagree with either category though

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Matrix123;64052285]
    QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=Ethereal World;64052321]

[QUOTE=Matrix123;64052441]Good good, never forget your parents (especially when you become very wealthy)

Ohhh OK...I think I'm just gonna stop talking :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I laughed a little too hard at that :rofl:

I wan't wong when I said you were too innocent and adorable, Matrix. :rofl2:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So, here's the Hodorian list ot TSR's most admirable.. A little late, but still.
    3. Student403, stefano865, TheOtherSide., EthereaΪ World, serah.exe Blondie987 , ForestShadow Biryani007, Zacken , fatima1998, homeland.lsw, thefatone
    3. serah.exe Zargabaath Hodor_van_Groot ForestShadow Cremated_Spatula ihatePE
    Thank you guys OMG :ahee: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    oh my :congrats:
    Does that mean you have? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Good good, never forget your parents (especially when you become very wealthy)

I laughed a little too hard that :rofl:

I wan't wong when I said you were too innocent and adorable, Matrix. :rofl2:
    Hehe thanks Hodor...at least you laughed at my embarrassment

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.