(Original post by Eternalflames)
    You even missed our 10 minute juice date :cry: :rofl:

I had the orange juice ready, waiting for you. You never showed up :lol:
    I'm sorry. :cry2: I got cold feet. :cry:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :toofunny:

(Original post by Hydeman)
    This is the Chat forum. The rules around 'derailing' are a lot less tight than in other forums. Look in the community guidelines if you don't believe me. As for this only happening when you're talking to me, I see it as a manifestation of your prejudice towards Welsh people. Welshophobe. :emo:
    Oh. Panic averted, then. :lol:

I feel like I can trust you would be acquainted with the community guidelines. :rofl: I will take your word for it.

While I'm not quite sure where you've drawn the correlation between discrimination against Welsh people and my increased use of spoilers with you, I feel the default thing to do here would be to joke about my sense of superiority as an English national. :holmes:

Join, then. You know you want to.

See above regarding derailment.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Well done, here's a trophy: :king1:
    I may take a wander in there later on. :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's always nice to be validated.

We didn't.

Yeah, but you can easily make second place -- the difference between Ethel and whoever's second is yuuuge. :lol: Also, while we're on the subject, do I feature in your top 10 (or is it 12?) quoters? If so, where do I rank?
    Hmm.

Well, while you say you started becoming active June/July, I didn't start becoming active until toward the end of 2015 (November/December time), so in the name of fairness, we could revaluate toward the end of November? :holmes: That way I've been given a year to make progress.

How early on did we start interacting when I first became active? :holmes:

The first time we interacted was either in regards to a ridiculous arguments directory you were going to make (that you never did ) or our mutual not being able to swim, I remember this much. :yep: (I have a brilliant memory for remembering the most unhelpful of things. :sad: It is a memory that abandons me come exams.)

Also, you are currently at fifth with seventy eight quotes. Oddly enough, Ethereal is the one above you at fourth. :lol:

Yeah, whatever. Also, the 'do you even know me?' bit was about your 'respect your elders' comment.
    This occured to me after I'd posted. :holmes: In any case, you should respect me, elder or not. :hand:

Everybody wants me to do this, but nobody in real life seems to think I'd be worth employing as a proofreader.

FrenchUnicorn
    Follow your dreams and you can achieve everything. :moon:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No, the favours implied by the emoji. :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Not.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    To be fair, that sexface emoji is perhaps one of the most unsexiest sexface emojis I've seen. :rofl: Confusion would be understandable.

Spoiler:
    Show
    If not sexual favours, what can I do to lift the ban? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    I really hope they win the semis! It'd be nice to see them in a final :lol: PSG played quite well though ngl
    they were okay, Zlatan didn't show up much did he? Who we hoping for in the semis? Atletico, Real, or Bayern?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aadil10)
    they were okay, Zlatan didn't show up much did he? Who we hoping for in the semis? Atletico, Real, or Bayern?
    Not Bayern, but maybe Atletico. Real would put on a good game though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah so then he thinks you fancy him, gets scared, stops talking and your best friend hates you because she liked him first. If only telling someone how much you like them was that easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    Not Bayern, but maybe Atletico. Real would put on a good game though.
    We've beaten Bayern before (Aguero's legendary skills) so maybe we can do it again? Real aren't doing brilliant either tbh, so maybe we could surprise them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aadil10)
    We've beaten Bayern before (Aguero's legendary skills) so maybe we can do it again? Real aren't doing brilliant either tbh, so maybe we could surprise them
    Bruh.

Everybody wants me to do this, but nobody in real life seems to think I'd be worth employing as a proofreader.

FrenchUnicorn
    You're mine :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    employee of course :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SubZero~)
    Bruh.
    Maaaate, just discussing City's success

(Original post by acupofgreentea)
    I feel like I can trust you would be acquainted with the community guidelines. :rofl:
    That was a dig. You want me to extend the rep boycott? :fuhrer:

While I'm not quite sure where you've drawn the correlation between discrimination against Welsh people and my increased use of spoilers with you
    I'm the only Welsh person you know. You only use this many spoilers with me. It's simple enough. :emo:

I feel the default thing to do here would be to joke about my sense of superiority as an English national. :holmes:
    There's no such thing as an English national. We're all British nationals, whether we identify as English or Welsh (I identify as neither when I'm being serious, but I'm not).

I may take a wander in there later on. :holmes:
    Okay, but you're not allowed to support Clinton. That's my only condition.

Hmm.

Well, while you say you started becoming active June/July, I didn't start becoming active until toward the end of 2015 (November/December time), so in the name of fairness, we could revaluate toward the end of November? :holmes: That way I've been given a year to make progress.
    If I remember by then, sure.

How early on did we start interacting when I first became active? :holmes:
    Our first interaction was regarding the bad arguments directory you mentioned, on one of TheCitizenAct's threads. I remember it well. TCA was banned in early January, and I've no memory of you before December, so it must have been December, then.

Also, you are currently at fifth with seventy eight quotes. Oddly enough, Ethereal is the one above you at fourth. :lol:
    I'm still better than you in this respect. That's enough for me. :smug:

This occured to me after I'd posted. :holmes: In any case, you should respect me, elder or not. :hand:
    No.

Follow your dreams and you can achieve everything. :moon:
    It's not my dream to be a proofreader. :lol: It's just an easy job that I'm apparently good at (and that apparently has a lot of unexpressed demand) and I could really use the money. Yet, no employment for Hydeman. :emo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    To be fair, that sexface emoji is perhaps one of the most unsexiest sexface emojis I've seen. :rofl: Confusion would be understandable.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If not sexual favours, what can I do to lift the ban? :sad:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I take that as an insult.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Wait -- are you saying you'd be open to sexual favours? I've always been into grey-haired leaders of national political parties, you know.

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    You're mine :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    employee of course :innocent:
    I do wonder why there aren't any actual jobs for this, though. I mean, just about everybody seems to be bad at written work. :lol:

I do wonder why there aren't any actual jobs for this, though. I mean, just about everybody seems to be bad at written work. :lol:
    Aw you're right :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    1st time you quote me without a spoiler, the emotion is real :cry2:

Aw you're right :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    1st time you quote me without a spoiler, the emotion is real :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pretty sure it's not the first time. :lol: It may be rare, but it's not the first time.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Pretty sure it's not the first time. :lol: It may be rare, but it's not the first time.
    Don't break the drama please :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    phew ! I was about to ask "who are you and where did you hide L'Homme"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    x
    waaav u, happy 6 months <3

Don't break the drama please :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    phew ! I was about to ask "who are you and where did you hide L'Homme"
    I don't like drama, though.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picklescamp)
    waaav u, happy 6 months <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    what is this song buddy haha, never heard it :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.