Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Ask Her Majesty's Government – Parliament XXIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    I trust that members of the Opposition won't be overly punctual and attempt to use the delay over our projected soft target to fuel their petty anti-government agenda.

Thank you for your attention!
    Mister Prime Minister

lol

ReputationRep:
    I trust that members of the Opposition won't be overly punctual and attempt to use the delay over our projected soft target to fuel their petty anti-government agenda.
    Lets not pretend if this was Ray saying this as Labour PM and you were the opposition you wouldn't be calling for our heads right now, calling our Government a failure and that we should stand aside and let a real Government take over.

ReputationRep:
    @Life_peer, hola sir, could you empty your emails when you can please? Have an urgent query.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    Lets not pretend if this was Ray saying this as Labour PM and you were the opposition you wouldn't be calling for our heads right now, calling our Government a failure and that we should stand aside and let a real Government take over.
    Are you seriously suggesting that I of all people would be making a fuss over a couple of days at most? :laugh: I invite you to recall how long it took you and what the result was in the end. Moreover, even if we were desperate and clutched at straws, I thought you Labourites consider yourself morally superior and not willing to resort to this level of desperation. Clearly not… :dontknow:

(Original post by TitanCream)
    @Life_peer, hola sir, could you empty your emails when you can please? Have an urgent query.
    It's done, go ahead.

ReputationRep:
    Are you seriously suggesting that I of all people would be making a fuss over a couple of days at most? :laugh: I invite you to recall how long it took you and what the result was in the end. Moreover, even if we were desperate and clutched at straws, I thought you Labourites consider yourself morally superior and not willing to resort to this level of desperation. Clearly not… :dontknow:
    Desperation? No not at all, I wouldn't even have replied if you hadn't mentioned us in your statement. I'm simply replying to what you said, with something that maybe you wouldn't do, jury is out on that, but some of your MPs certainly would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    Desperation? No not at all, I wouldn't even have replied if you hadn't mentioned us in your statement. I'm simply replying to what you said, with something that maybe you wouldn't do, jury is out on that, but some of your MPs certainly would.
    Well, I was simply being thorough, knowing that expectations are high, we had a bit of a stumble which had unfortunately halted the progress for a couple of days, and that's the kind of response I'd be expecting from you. It was to give you heads-up and attempt to avoid queries such as: “Oi, it's been 90 days so where the **** is it, huh? You never said it would definitely be done in 90 days and it took us at least 4 months and the figures were all wrong but we don't care about that.”

ReputationRep:
    In light of recent events, does Life_peer regret his rash decision to remove JoeL from government?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    In light of recent events, does Life_peer regret his rash decision to remove JoeL from government?
    Doubt it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeL1994)
    Doubt it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Still, I took great pleasure from your vote being the decisive one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    (Original post by cBay)
    Still, I took great pleasure from your vote being the decisive one.
    Haha, of course not! :laugh: So you managed to find a proxy for your inactive automatons and submit the vote on a minor bill via PM at the last moment... Is that supposed to be a revenge for his petty treachery and his violation of the coalition agreement and the constitutional convention? I'm very glad he's gone.

Both sides have had many small victories like that and I never pooped my pants, so why should I now? :dontknow:

As for the second quote, enjoy it while it lasts, internet tough guy.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, of course not! :laugh: So you managed to find a proxy for your inactive automatons and submit the vote on a minor bill via PM at the last moment... Is that supposed to be a revenge for his petty treachery and his violation of the coalition agreement and the constitutional convention? I'm very glad he's gone.

Both sides have had many small victories like that and I never pooped my pants, so why should I now? :dontknow:

As for the second quote, enjoy it while it lasts, internet tough guy.
    If this is how you respond, I bet Joe is glad to get away from you.

ReputationRep:
    Is this current government leading the way to a "New World Order"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    If this is how you respond, I bet Joe is glad to get away from you.
    You're still not getting who's the culprit in this case, are you? :rolleyes: I'm not interested in his emotions in any case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    We can neither confirm nor deny whether any of us are members of the Illuminati, masons, lizards, Elders of Zion, members of the Round Table, the Fourth Reich, or any other group leading to a New World Order.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    We can neither confirm nor deny whether any of us are members of the Illuminati, masons, lizards, Elders of Zion, members of the Round Table, the Fourth Reich, or any other group leading to a New World Order.
    There was when Aph was a member of the government; he likely has sympathisers in government.

ReputationRep:
    You're still not getting who's the culprit in this case, are you? :rolleyes: I'm not interested in his emotions in any case.
    The fourth time you've forgotten to ignore me. You're not very good at sticking to your promises are you? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    The fourth time you've forgotten to ignore me. You're not very good at sticking to your promises are you? :rolleyes:
    That was just to give you a slightly better excuse to disregard what I say and cry that I should be ignoring you instead of twisting my words followed by your usual ******** that I couldn't listen to any more. So far you're doing good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    Point of order, he was only robbed of his position. It was Joe's decision to then abandon the Liberals.

(Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    Yes. LP is my stalking horse until i can declare myself Viceroy of the Terran Imperium.

ReputationRep:
    Has the Government any plans to appoint a Minister for slightly above average temperatures, given the failure of rail infrastructure to cope with the weather of the last couple of days?

ReputationRep:
    That was just to give you a slightly better excuse to disregard what I say and cry that I should be ignoring you instead of twisting my words followed by your usual ******** that I couldn't listen to any more. So far you're doing good.
    That's nice to hear.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.