hitler reacts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mstrcvk)
    I got 13 so chose 15
    Got that wrong then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11234)
    did anyone get .88 m^2 for solar panel, I guessed
    I got like 60m^2 because I think you had to estimate the area of a typical house roof

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Person18)
    Yes and for same reasons
    For a given force exerted by the engine the mass decreases therefore there is a larger maximum acceleration/deceleration... I believe this is true.

ReputationRep:
    i have penis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mstrcvk)
    I got 13 so chose 15
    it was in the air for 4 seconds, 2 seconds would be spent descending so it mustve been 3 because a was 1.6ms^-2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SusamS)
    I got like 60m^2 because I think you had to estimate the area of a typical house roof
    surely it cant have been an estimate of the area of a typical house roof??? that would be a construction exam for btec or something, didnt have a clue on this one but it cant have been that surely

ReputationRep:
    1000kwh in a year, so converted to Joules is 1000*10^3 * 3600 (no. of seconds in an hour) which gives 3600000000J of energy generated in that year. for the power; P=W/t =3600000000/(365*24*3600) = 114W. Thats what I did for that one.

ReputationRep:
    The question on the graph for line of best fit? Was it meant to be a curve or a straight line..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximo17000)
    surely it cant have been an estimate of the area of a typical house roof??? that would be a construction exam for btec or something, didnt have a clue on this one but it cant have been that surely
    It said order of magnitude so you had to give a sensible answer. I think the range is 25-150m^2

In the specimen paper there was a question about capillary action, that biology!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    What did people get for the Vernier caliper questions on question 1? I got 1.7mm but some people in my class got 0.7 and 2.7?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dgkjhl)
    What did people get for the Vernier caliper questions on question 1? I got 1.7mm but some people in my class got 0.7 and 2.7?
    I got the also got 1.7 and dont understand why it would have been any other value

ReputationRep:
    4 or 5 for the components? , i got 5

ReputationRep:
    I got 2.7 how did u get 1.7

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alhrona)
    4 or 5 for the components? , i got 5
    i got 3.8 and so i answered 4

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to thank my lecturers for holding 4 hour revision sessions before the exam, made the exam quite nice for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splaffie)
    I'd like to thank my lecturers for holding 4 hour revision sessions before the exam, made the exam quite nice for me
    Stfu

ReputationRep:
    how many marks will i loose if i put 5 and its 4?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splaffie)
    it was in the air for 4 seconds, 2 seconds would be spent descending so it mustve been 3 because a was 1.6ms^-2
    Not exactly, you have to use suvat

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.