hitler reacts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mstrcvk)
    I got 13 so chose 15
    Got that wrong then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11234)
    did anyone get .88 m^2 for solar panel, I guessed
    I got like 60m^2 because I think you had to estimate the area of a typical house roof

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Person18)
    Yes and for same reasons
    For a given force exerted by the engine the mass decreases therefore there is a larger maximum acceleration/deceleration... I believe this is true.

ReputationRep:
    i have penis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mstrcvk)
    I got 13 so chose 15
    it was in the air for 4 seconds, 2 seconds would be spent descending so it mustve been 3 because a was 1.6ms^-2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SusamS)
    I got like 60m^2 because I think you had to estimate the area of a typical house roof
    surely it cant have been an estimate of the area of a typical house roof??? that would be a construction exam for btec or something, didnt have a clue on this one but it cant have been that surely

ReputationRep:
    1000kwh in a year, so converted to Joules is 1000*10^3 * 3600 (no. of seconds in an hour) which gives 3600000000J of energy generated in that year. for the power; P=W/t =3600000000/(365*24*3600) = 114W. Thats what I did for that one.

ReputationRep:
    The question on the graph for line of best fit? Was it meant to be a curve or a straight line..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximo17000)
    surely it cant have been an estimate of the area of a typical house roof??? that would be a construction exam for btec or something, didnt have a clue on this one but it cant have been that surely
    It said order of magnitude so you had to give a sensible answer. I think the range is 25-150m^2

In the specimen paper there was a question about capillary action, that biology!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    What did people get for the Vernier caliper questions on question 1? I got 1.7mm but some people in my class got 0.7 and 2.7?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dgkjhl)
    What did people get for the Vernier caliper questions on question 1? I got 1.7mm but some people in my class got 0.7 and 2.7?
    I got the also got 1.7 and dont understand why it would have been any other value

ReputationRep:
    4 or 5 for the components? , i got 5

ReputationRep:
    I got 2.7 how did u get 1.7

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alhrona)
    4 or 5 for the components? , i got 5
    i got 3.8 and so i answered 4

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to thank my lecturers for holding 4 hour revision sessions before the exam, made the exam quite nice for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splaffie)
    I'd like to thank my lecturers for holding 4 hour revision sessions before the exam, made the exam quite nice for me
    Stfu

ReputationRep:
    how many marks will i loose if i put 5 and its 4?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splaffie)
    it was in the air for 4 seconds, 2 seconds would be spent descending so it mustve been 3 because a was 1.6ms^-2
    Not exactly, you have to use suvat

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 8, 2017

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.