Scroll to see replies

Original post by onlyvips
That's strange... when did you apply??

End of september
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by alfmeister
I was wondering if you are supposed to receive emails notifying us they have our applications soon after sending it off?

Yes, they send an acknowledgement email.
Original post by PhoenixWings
Thank you :smile:

I submitted mine at the end of September, but I assume they have "batches" of applicants coming in for the applicant day and interview. The Mechanical Engineering department website isn't too helpful in terms of the application process but Electrical has the interview dates and the last ones are in March so Mechanical is probably the same.

Nice, what were your AS grades and precoated grades?
Original post by mayushii29
Yes, they send an acknowledgement email.

Interesting, I haven't received one and I sent my application in the 14th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interesting, I haven't received one and I sent my application in the 14th.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied 28/09, and received it two days later. Maybe it's worth checking with them?
Original post by mayushii29
I applied 28/09, and received it two days later. Maybe it's worth checking with them?

I'll double check my emails and send them an email then. On ucas is shows that I have sent off my application to them.
Reply 426
I'll double check my emails and send them an email then. On ucas is shows that I have sent off my application to them.

I sent off my application on the 14th and only got an application acknowledgement yesterday so dont worry too much about it
Original post by metrize
Nice, what were your AS grades and precoated grades?

For AS, I got AAAE (further maths, physics, computing, general studies xD), and I'm predicted A*A*A*.

I also did maths a year early and got an A* for that.
Original post by davozgenius
End of september

Ah right I applied mid october

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent of application a week ago, applying for chem eng. At AS I did maths, further maths, chemistry and physics. Got A in each subject. Dropped physics and predicted A*A*A. Does imperial care about your ums in your modules? As in D1 I got 58 :l

I received an acknowledgement earlier this week but that's it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi I just received the interview request from Imperial today. I am wondering the same question.
Original post by george1999poi
Hi I just received the interview request from Imperial today. I am wondering the same question.

Hi there, congratulations! What subject are you applying for?
Hi thank you. I apply for civil engineering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats good. I applied for Aeronautical and I've only recieved an acknowledgement (I applied before the 15th October)Did you recieve a fee questionnaire?
Don't worry too much if I were you. It differs between different courses. And yeah I haven't received the fee form yet since I should only pay home fee.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't worry too much if I were you. It differs between different courses. And yeah I haven't received the fee form yet since I should only pay home fee.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh right I won't need a fee form as I am a home applicants too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it on 16th November?
who is having a physics interview on the 2nd of November? i am the undergrad giving the tour :smile:
Do you know whether they respond to sending them transcripts? I sent them already twice within the last week and would like to know if they acknowledged them. I applied for physics.
Original post by Cookiezi
Do you know whether they respond to sending them transcripts? I sent them already twice within the last week and would like to know if they acknowledged them. I applied for physics.

Call them up.
It's the fastest and most efficient way to communicate between unis. Don't bother emailing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending