Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlyvips)
    That's strange... when did you apply??
    End of september

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alfmeister)
    I was wondering if you are supposed to receive emails notifying us they have our applications soon after sending it off?
    Yes, they send an acknowledgement email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhoenixWings)
    Thank you

I submitted mine at the end of September, but I assume they have "batches" of applicants coming in for the applicant day and interview. The Mechanical Engineering department website isn't too helpful in terms of the application process but Electrical has the interview dates and the last ones are in March so Mechanical is probably the same.
    Nice, what were your AS grades and precoated grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayushii29)
    Yes, they send an acknowledgement email.
    Interesting, I haven't received one and I sent my application in the 14th.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interesting, I haven't received one and I sent my application in the 14th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied 28/09, and received it two days later. Maybe it's worth checking with them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayushii29)
    I applied 28/09, and received it two days later. Maybe it's worth checking with them?
    I'll double check my emails and send them an email then. On ucas is shows that I have sent off my application to them.

ReputationRep:
    I'll double check my emails and send them an email then. On ucas is shows that I have sent off my application to them.

I sent off my application on the 14th and only got an application acknowledgement yesterday so dont worry too much about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metrize)
    Nice, what were your AS grades and precoated grades?
    For AS, I got AAAE (further maths, physics, computing, general studies xD), and I'm predicted A*A*A*.

I also did maths a year early and got an A* for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davozgenius)
    End of september
    Ah right I applied mid october

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Sent of application a week ago, applying for chem eng. At AS I did maths, further maths, chemistry and physics. Got A in each subject. Dropped physics and predicted A*A*A. Does imperial care about your ums in your modules? As in D1 I got 58 :l

I received an acknowledgement earlier this week but that's it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I just received the interview request from Imperial today. I am wondering the same question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george1999poi)
    Hi I just received the interview request from Imperial today. I am wondering the same question.
    Hi there, congratulations! What subject are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Hi thank you. I apply for civil engineering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats good. I applied for Aeronautical and I've only recieved an acknowledgement (I applied before the 15th October)Did you recieve a fee questionnaire?

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry too much if I were you. It differs between different courses. And yeah I haven't received the fee form yet since I should only pay home fee.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry too much if I were you. It differs between different courses. And yeah I haven't received the fee form yet since I should only pay home fee.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh right I won't need a fee form as I am a home applicants too

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it on 16th November?

ReputationRep:
    who is having a physics interview on the 2nd of November? i am the undergrad giving the tour

ReputationRep:
    Do you know whether they respond to sending them transcripts? I sent them already twice within the last week and would like to know if they acknowledged them. I applied for physics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookiezi)
    Do you know whether they respond to sending them transcripts? I sent them already twice within the last week and would like to know if they acknowledged them. I applied for physics.
    Call them up.
    It's the fastest and most efficient way to communicate between unis. Don't bother emailing

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.