Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazy2014)
    Oh guys going to the mosque for women isn't forbidden but generally it's written in the hadeeth that whenever a woman prays in a place that is more private and more hidden, that is better for her, as the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "A woman’s prayer in her house is better than her prayer in her courtyard, and her prayer in her bedroom is better than her prayer in her house"
    And in what way is a mosque not hidden and private? Are you kidding?

Btw, don't use Hadith if you have no understanding/knowledge of their context.

http://islamicvoice.com/June2005/Que...r-DrZakirNaik/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Everyone that's complaining that they're hungry/thirsty:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Shut the hell up and sit back down.
    (Original post by TheBeardedSaint)
    It's just a chapatti that's had butter and sugar mixed into it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For some reason I didn't get a notif from you. :hmmmm:

Doesn't sound nice.

(Original post by Fiduciam)
    ''Pakistani Society''
    ''Indian Society''

.. What's choori? :hmmm:

Catfish confirmed. :hand:

Anyway someone answered you but I personally think it's when your mum lowkey hates you & wants to give you diabetes.

+ Idk tbh. I generally drink quite a lot of water anyway but I'm still incredibly thirsty - Which is why I've woken up lmao :cry:
    Everyone knows I'm a catfish by now. :hand:

LOOOL Nah but really I've never heard of it, neither has my mum made me it before. I shall ask her about this Choori thingy, sounds like a bangle. :indiff:

I know that feeling. :cry: I got paratha forced down my throat but I didn't want it cos too oily. :cry2:

From Iftar onwards you should continue to drink water, like loads. Sunset to sunrise isn't long enough to eat what you wanna eat.

Terrible sleeping routine btw loool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Everyone that's complaining that they're hungry/thirsty:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Shut the hell up and sit back down.
    But I didn't have sehri....

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Zayn is Bae;65528187]And in what way is a mosque not hidden and private? Are you kidding?

Btw, don't use Hadith if you have no understanding/knowledge of their context.

http://islamicvoice.com/June2005/Que...r-DrZakirNaik/

Posted from

completely agree with you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    If it makes you feel any better, I didn't either

Although I'm guessing it probably doesn't...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M0nkey Thunder)
    If it makes you feel any better, I didn't either

Although I'm guessing it probably doesn't...
    It does! Thank you for telling me... At least I'm not the only one who can't be asked to wake up
    Haha... lol I hope your fast is easier and much calmer than mine (without an hour of PE to back it up)

ReputationRep:
    :naughty: No complaining beta.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    How is the weather for everyone in the UK? I hope it calms down for tomorrow, I have an exam tomorrow and if it's like this, I'm staying at home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy)
    Oh God I have exams rip.

to me too I have 8 EXAMS to go!

ReputationRep:
    It does! Thank you for telling me... At least I'm not the only one who can't be asked to wake up
    Haha... lol I hope your fast is easier and much calmer than mine (without an hour of PE to back it up)
    You had an hour of PE too?

My fast is going well alhamdulillah! To be fair, my phone ran out of charge and my who family didn't even have sehri because my sister or mum usually wakes the household up... Neither got up today xD

In shaa allah you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I used to play football during Ramadan a couple years ago. I'm just waiting for my body to get used to fasting these long hours, it's hard to revise when all I can think about is food.

ReputationRep:
    Hope everyones fast is going well! First day for us and we just had to bury my niece...may Allah keep her safe and happy in jannat and grant us sabr. ❤

(Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx)
    Hope everyones fast is going well! First day for us and we just had to bury my niece...may Allah keep her safe and happy in jannat and grant us sabr. ❤
    Ameen I will make dua for her IA 💖

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Decided to play football today because I'm an idiot hahah

ReputationRep:
    Am I right in thinking Eid will be on Tuesday 5 July or Wednesday 6 July for those who started Ramadan yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxskaan)
    Ameen I will make dua for her IA 💖

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Aww that's good to hear, my throat is really dry
    not long left sana <3
    i legti just woke up after 5 hrs and im like
    damn tht was quick time to eat inabit

pakoras coming my way init

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    Can't believe I used to play football during Ramadan a couple years ago. I'm just waiting for my body to get used to fasting these long hours, it's hard to revise when all I can think about is food.
    u think ur wierd my cousin used to go to the gym errday :/ he was so stupid looool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    u think ur wierd my cousin used to go to the gym errday :/ he was so stupid looool
    Damnn that's what I call commitment lmao
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    not long left sana <3
    i legti just woke up after 5 hrs and im like
    damn tht was quick time to eat inabit

pakoras coming my way init
    Aw yes totally! I just put my food in and I'm going to microwave it in time and I'm sad I won't be fasting these forthcoming two days as my mum said not to fast on exam days but I'm back on Friday!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.