We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Wow...that's very different from what you said!! Why would you get brown/beige if someone asks you for pink or white? That's so random haha - at least you've got your mum to sort you out lol. Enjoy your cushion haha, fluffy cushions are so cool
    Ikr...haha lol..yh...
    U mentioned me in a post on fb...I can't find the comment..lol...I've just been sat there scrolling through all the comments..lmao...

🏹🍆Never under estimate the power of a common pikachu🍆🏹

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Ikr...haha lol..yh...
    U mentioned me in a post on fb...I can't find the comment..lol...I've just been sat there scrolling through all the comments..lmao...

Yeah
    Omg, the video I saw...it's hilarious. I had to tag you and Hannah hahaha I couldn't stop laughing 😂

ReputationRep:
    Yeah
    Omg, the video I saw...it's hilarious. I had to tag you and Hannah hahaha I couldn't stop laughing 😂
    Oh yh..that was a hilarious video...lmao...

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing ur all asleep by now..I'm planning on sleeping early today as well..cuz I've got a big day of baby sitting tomorrow...a three year old...I hope he isn't annoying or disgusting...or I will scream...lol...😇

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing ur all asleep by now..I'm planning on sleeping early today as well..cuz I've got a big day of baby sitting tomorrow...a three year old...I hope he isn't annoying or disgusting...or I will scream...lol...😇

Nah I'm still awake ✌🏻️ I don't have to go to school tomorrow, so I'm going into town with my mum instead. And revising chemistry obviously. So I don't have to go to bed early

Wow enjoy the child, don't be getting any ideas

ReputationRep:
    Nah I'm still awake ✌🏻️ I don't have to go to school tomorrow, so I'm going into town with my mum instead. And revising chemistry obviously. So I don't have to go to bed early

Wow enjoy the child, don't be getting any ideas
    Lmao...dw...I'm not that much of a hoe...just a little bit though...lol..jk...
    I'm gonna sleep fairly early today cuz my mum forced me to go somewhere with her which totally messed up my sleeping routine..which I presume u must be aware of by now...lol...and cuz of that...I feel soooo sick and I've got a terrible headache...sooo good night...💤💤💤😴😴

ReputationRep:
    This is a pic of all the past papers + booklets. Sorry it's kinda blurry, i don't even know why it's blurry !!!!

Name:  49afa447028e188e47a34ee98927281e.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  12.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Lmao...dw...I'm not that much of a hoe...just a little bit though...lol..jk...
    I'm gonna sleep fairly early today cuz my mum forced me to go somewhere with her which totally messed up my sleeping routine..which I presume u must be aware of by now...lol...and cuz of that...I feel soooo sick and I've got a terrible headache...sooo good night...💤💤💤😴😴

Just a mini hoe then 😂😂
    Yeah, I went to sleep pretty soon after I sent that...lol. And I know, your sleeping patterns are pretty messed up! Yeah you should probably sleep (I mean you're probably asleep now) because headaches and nausea from lack of sleep aren't fun!
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    This is a pic of all the past papers + booklets. Sorry it's kinda blurry, i don't even know why it's blurry !!!!

Wow that a pretty big pile! I'm waiting until my exams are over to gather all mine - I know it's gonna be big though!

ReputationRep:
    Just a mini hoe then 😂😂
    Yeah, I went to sleep pretty soon after I sent that...lol. And I know, your sleeping patterns are pretty messed up! Yeah you should probably sleep (I mean you're probably asleep now) because headaches and nausea from lack of sleep aren't fun!

Wow that a pretty big pile! I'm waiting until my exams are over to gather all mine - I know it's gonna be big though!
    Haha yeh I haven't yet finished my Stats exam but that would only be like 6/7 past papers

ReputationRep:

That's not much😝..clearly shows u haven't been working that hard enough...lol..jk...

ReputationRep:
    Just a mini hoe then 😂😂

Yh..I went to sleep after posting that...just woke up..

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeh I haven't yet finished my Stats exam but that would only be like 6/7 past papers
    Nisha..Niamh only said it was a big pile to make u happy...she didn't mean..face it..that's not a lot...😂😂😜😜😝😝lm ao..jk..jk...

ReputationRep:
    Nisha..Niamh only said it was a big pile to make u happy...she didn't mean..face it..that's not a lot...😂😂😜😜😝😝lm ao..jk..jk...

That's not much😝..clearly shows u haven't been working that hard enough...lol..jk...

Oh really, aren't you a bit jealous ? I can clearly see Show me yours

ReputationRep:
    Oh really, aren't you a bit jealous ? I can clearly see Show me yours
    Oh..talking about that..my mum told me to go put them in the shed last night...and on the way downstairs...all the bags ripped...that was irritating...so I had to put them all back into different bags...that was such a time waste...I would show u them but I don't want u to burn down in jealousy..lol..jk....

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1466496628.797560.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  172.2 KB
    Omg..it actually worked...

ReputationRep:
    Still so ill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Still so ill.
    Aww...poor.u..did u go to school today...?

ReputationRep:
    Aww...poor.u..did u go to school today...?

Nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Nope
    Hmm...

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...

What?!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.