2017 Investment Banking Graduate scheme

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaPearson)
    Affirmative
    okay and I am guessing you applied for grad as well ?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long Credit Suisse take to reject after tests normally if you've not passed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jlm_really)
    okay and I am guessing you applied for grad as well ?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaPearson)
    Yes
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Yes, I had this email. Follow the link in the email, click login. Then click 'edit profile' at the top of the page with your degree information. Scroll down and to where it says Secondary Education, insert it and click Save.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got the email as well but instead of asking to update them online they asked to send an email to their campus rec team.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    did you apply for summer or grad ?
    I ask only because I did the sjt a long time ago and have still not heard anything back in regards to the video interview
    grad, I completed the test on a Saturday and was asked to do online interview straight away so assuming it is automatic but not sure what the format is or how it works... never done one like this before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straughan93)
    grad, I completed the test on a Saturday and was asked to do online interview straight away so assuming it is automatic but not sure what the format is or how it works... never done one like this before
    ohh okay Thank you.
    Same don't understand their process as many people got the video interview straight away but some never got/heard anything back. Really unsure why, apart from the fact the we could have done really badly on the sjt

ReputationRep:
    got an an email from Barcs like after 2 weeks and it still wasnt about my online test.

it says due to system errors, there are few questions i was presented, so i need to give them answers to continue my application.

did anyone get that email?

ReputationRep:
    any one had EY telephone interview for consulting ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mokorie)
    got an an email from Barcs like after 2 weeks and it still wasnt about my online test.

it says due to system errors, there are few questions i was presented, so i need to give them answers to continue my application.

did anyone get that email?
    Hi, did you complete the video interview after the sjt ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, did you complete the video interview after the sjt ?
    nope, yet to get the invite

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long Credit Suisse take to reject after tests normally if you've not passed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They reject within 48 hours, I remember last year I waited 2 months after passing tests without hearing anything and got the AC invite

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by MaGeehkaal)
    They reject within 48 hours, I remember last year I waited 2 months after passing tests without hearing anything and got the AC invite
    I was assuming that if you failed the tests they would automatically send you an email, well hope that's the case anyway :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kunta)
    I was assuming that if you failed the tests they would automatically send you an email, well hope that's the case anyway :'
    My application status at CS is still stating that multiple accounts are dictated .
    Any ideas about how to solve this please?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mokorie)
    any one had EY telephone interview for consulting ?
    do u have an interview already??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elenachen0729)
    My application status at CS is still stating that multiple accounts are dictated .
    Any ideas about how to solve this please?
    Thanks
    If it's been more than five days, then you need to contact recruitment and ask them to release the application. Sometimes it gets stuck in that state.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    has anyone applied to Morgan Stanley for research and heard back ?

ReputationRep:
    What's up with UBS? Anyone heard back for IBD? Did the test on 10 August and haven't heard anything since

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Morgan Stanley (I am applying for Corporate Treasury), Deutsche Bank, Barclays, and GS?

ReputationRep:
    Hey - has anyone managed to apply to BNP Paribas? I can only find a long-term ECM internship for Corp Finance online. E-mailed them and they said more graduate opps might appear in the future and I should keep checking, but was wondering if maybe I've just missed the boat on it?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.