The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    Sterling looks like the best pick from that lot. With Given in nets i'd back City to win 2/3 nil. Any love for Cazorla?
    Yeah that game looks like it has goals in it, doesn't it. I'm just a bit wary of Cazorla being a hug punt with so little recent history to go on.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    Sterling looks like the best pick from that lot. With Given in nets i'd back City to win 2/3 nil. Any love for Cazorla?
    Yeah that game looks like it has goals in it, doesn't it. I'm just a bit wary of Cazorla feeling like a huge punt with so little recent history to go on. He looks pretty nailed though with Ramsey and Wilshere out, surely? Is he still on pens?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Is he still on pens?
    No idea.

ReputationRep:
    Is Viktor Fischer going to be playing??????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    Ibra out for Benteke is a given for me next gw. Will have two free transfers, not sure who to get with the second. Tadic out for Firminho is tempting...Lamela is a decent shout as well.
    You're doing it right - don't do a transfer until next week.

Why take a points hit after only a single GW when you have no idea who will be good/bad?

Ibra to Benteke next week
    Means I can afford to upgrade a cheap midfielder too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    You're doing it right - don't do a transfer until next week.

Why take a points hit after only a single GW when you have no idea who will be good/bad?

Ibra to Benteke next week
    Means I can afford to upgrade a cheap midfielder too
    Yup, my thoughts exactly.

ReputationRep:
    But if Ibra gets a brace or even just one tonight, you'd have to be a brave man to take him out before Hull...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriggy)
    But if Ibra gets a brace or even just one tonight, you'd have to be a brave man to take him out before Hull...
    That's the whole points of giving it another week tbh mate

If Ibra gets a few more, I'll probably keep him.
    If Aguero gets injured, my choice becomes stupidly easy :P

ReputationRep:
    Should I play mcauley over van dijk or monreal? Arsenal defence is iffy and united seem a lot better while I fancy west broms chances against Everton. Or just keep mcauley on the bench. Thoughts??

ReputationRep:
    You guys have 10 minutes for your teams!

... due to the earlier deadline.

ReputationRep:
    Omg I am fuming can Ibrahimovic please score, please mourinho. I had Fraser Forster in my team but benched him and put ibrah as captain I now know whats going to happen :'(

ReputationRep:
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S ibraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ReputationRep:
    ^u got no chill pal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    ^u got no chill pal
    This game stresses me out on a weekly basis, bottled my past 2 seasons

ReputationRep:
    Ibra absolutely killing me, why on earth did I get Vardy instead? Can see Ibra getting double figures in this game

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Ibra absolutely killing me, why on earth did I get Vardy instead? Can see Ibra getting double figures in this game Posted from TSR Mobile
    Calm down dear. Early days.

Brought in Rooney at the last minute. He's starting to look a pretty good value alternative to Ibra, all the while he inexplicably starts as captain

ReputationRep:
    Well whilst Southampton are impotent atm I've at least got an assist from Shaw and two goals from Ibra. Maybe even a clean sheet bonus.

ReputationRep:
    Well looks like I'm not ditching Ibra then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Calm down dear. Early days.

Brought in Rooney at the last minute. He's starting to look a pretty good value alternative to Ibra, all the while he inexplicably starts as captain
    Spoke too soon. Penalties: snatched

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Utd facing Hull next week, watch Zlatan blank as I am planning on captaining him.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.