Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Which GCSE subject can you not wait to ditch? [golden thread] Watch

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Maths

ReputationRep:
    English! I could never do what was asked of me up to their expectations, but I've managed to pass with a B so I'm happy

ReputationRep:
    Maths, Physics and English XD

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, definitely English.
    I'm a massive bookworm with a passion for reading and I always have been, I've also always quite enjoyed writing- in fact when I was younger I wanted to be an author.
    English GCSE, however, is killing me. Can't wait to be done with all of it.

ReputationRep:
    Haha Bye Bye DT Graphics.Crap course,hated my class filled with idiots mostly ,useless really (for me)

BYE stupid subject

ReputationRep:
    french!

ReputationRep:
    SPANISH
    GEOGRAPHY
    and then other stuff I don't really need which are distracting me from my main subjects like RS and Computing.

English (both of them)
    Geog
    Bio

ReputationRep:
    English and maths oh my god😩 also photography

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    English
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    OCR GCSE Computing

ReputationRep:
    GCSE Business

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    MUSIC

Also PE, but I did non examined so it wasn't that big of a deal

ReputationRep:
    GCSE ART

Oh my lord, this subject keeps me up at night, Its just pure evil who and the coursework you do is enough to make anyone clinically depressed. Stay far away from this subject if you value your sanity. Turns out this subject isn't about your creative freedom, its about how much you can bumlick other artists. Day in day out locked in my bedroom slaving away over a paint brush trying to fill up 3 well 4 now Sketchbooks one time I had been painting for so long my Paintbrush physically spoke to me. Well I've had enough! I refuse to be Edexcel's b**tch anymore in just 3-4 months I'll be free from their tyranny, and they can stick their final peices and development up their ass!

Also GCSE ENGLISH

English lit is just reading constant pieces of crap from the dark ages literally the amount of bile just does your head in. No AQAids these texts do not interest me as a reader and for 12 Marks I can think of a place you can shove The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, somewhere the light doesn't shine!

I cannot wait to start The A Levels that are necessary to me, than learning about the significance of Jesus predicting his passion.

ReputationRep:
    SPANISH!

(also english and maths)

ReputationRep:
    English lit and lang omf

ReputationRep:
    French ffs make it go away

ReputationRep:
    1)English language
    2)English literature
    3)Spanish
    4)Physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
    OCR GCSE Computing
    You do OCR computing to?

You finished both courseworks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    GCSE ART

Oh my lord, this subject keeps me up at night, Its just pure evil who and the coursework you do is enough to make anyone clinically depressed. Stay far away from this subject if you value your sanity. Turns out this subject isn't about your creative freedom, its about how much you can bumlick other artists. Day in day out locked in my bedroom slaving away over a paint brush trying to fill up 3 well 4 now Sketchbooks one time I had been painting for so long my Paintbrush physically spoke to me. Well I've had enough! I refuse to be Edexcel's b**tch anymore in just 3-4 months I'll be free from their tyranny, and they can stick their final peices and development up their ass!

Also GCSE ENGLISH

English lit is just reading constant pieces of crap from the dark ages literally the amount of bile just does your head in. No AQAids these texts do not interest me as a reader and for 12 Marks I can think of a place you can shove The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, somewhere the light doesn't shine!

I cannot wait to start The A Levels that are necessary to me, than learning about the significance of Jesus predicting his passion.
    Oh my gosh EXACTLY! Those AQA questions on how does it interest you as a reader and I'm like.... It doesn't.
    For me I'll be crazily happy when I can drop English and probably geography and biology as well, because I have awful teachers for both of those and the lessons bore me.

Poll
What is your favourite film genre?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.