(Original post by jneill)
    I meant pretty good relative to pizza hut

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Anything is good relative to pizza hut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Anything is good relative to pizza hut
    Ok, so am I right in thinking your rating on pizza is:

Papa John's > Domino > Pizza Hut/pizza express??

Thats quite different from mine, that is;

Pizza Express >>>> Pizza Hut > Domino / Papa John

I

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincrows)
    Ok, so am I right in thinking your rating on pizza is:

Papa John's > Domino > Pizza Hut/pizza express??

Thats quite different from mine, that is;

Pizza Express >>>> Pizza Hut > Domino / Papa John

I
    Haha yeh!
    My pizza hut view is blurred by my local pizza hut i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Nah, it's not unusual for the other place to struggle to string enough words together to sustain a decent TSR thread.

We even get them joining Cambridge threads because they are more interesting (cf. BioOx in the 2017 Applicants Thread)

#TabBantz
    Yes, you're right: the allusion to crop rotation would be applicable to a more agricultural institution...

The dearth of posts on t'other freshers' thread is annoying. I was hoping to have some guidance as to how parents of freshers should behave. For example, should one be aiming to make some impact when dropping one's child off at college for the first time? Would hiring a stretched Hummer be deemed appropriate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeteM01)
    Yes, you're right: the allusion to crop rotation would be applicable to a more agricultural institution...

The dearth of posts on t'other freshers' thread is annoying. I was hoping to have some guidance as to how parents of freshers should behave. For example, should one be aiming to make some impact when dropping one's child off at college for the first time? Would hiring a stretched Hummer be deemed appropriate?
    I believe that a helicopter is de rigeur these days...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gregorius)
    I believe that a helicopter is de rigeur these days...
    Very sensible suggestion; some of those streets look very narrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    I hope there's someone who's not afraid of spiders in my corridor. I just saw a huge one in my bathroom and now I refuse to pee
    Give me a call and I'll be right there in 10 mins, a cookie per spider

ReputationRep:
    Only a week late, ey?! Congratulations to you all for making your offers! Making me proud from all the way over the North Sea!:grouphugs:Have a bit extra fun in freshers for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m1m2)
    Only a week late, ey?! Congratulations to you all for making your offers! Making me proud from all the way over the North Sea!:grouphugs:Have a bit extra fun in freshers for me!
    Thank you! How have you been doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    Thank you! How have you been doing?
    Student life is a hell of a transition from school, to but it the easy way. But it is amazing, finally studying only what I love. However, reading in the Cam thread, about you all receiving your results and all, got me a wee bit jealous. You're all going to have so much fun! Had a quick look at the international exchange programs and figured that my uni has one with Cam, so you might just see me creeping in your backyards in a few months :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m1m2)
    Student life is a hell of a transition from school, to but it the easy way. But it is amazing, finally studying only what I love. However, reading in the Cam thread, about you all receiving your results and all, got me a wee bit jealous. You're all going to have so much fun! Had a quick look at the international exchange programs and figured that my uni has one with Cam, so you might just see me creeping in your backyards in a few months :creep:
    Oh your uni's already started? Glad to hear you're enjoying it!
    Hahaha it would be a very pleasant surprise to see you around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeteM01)
    For example, should one be aiming to make some impact when dropping one's child off at college for the first time? Would hiring a stretched Hummer be deemed appropriate?
    With flags on the bonnet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    Oh your uni's already started? Glad to hear you're enjoying it!
    Hahaha it would be a very pleasant surprise to see you around
    Yes! I have got my first holiday around the time where you first start uni! So might just head down to visit some friends on the British Isles, and sneak myself into freshers week #HandOverTheWine:jiggy:

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    I heard they serve it at St Johns
    Someone explain to me the connection between Oxford and St John's... Or is this just random bants...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    Someone explain to me the connection between Oxford and St John's... Or is this just random bants...
    They're both for dickheads.
    I thought that would get censored lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    http://thetab.com/uk/cambridge/2013/...-discuss-29789

But, yes, bants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincrows)
    Wow, you must be a seriously good rower already then. Been rowing at school then?
    Must tell me your real name if you get in as I want to support you when you're in the boar race.

Good luck with the trial!

(But even if you don't get in, I'm 30000000% sure you'll enjoy college rowing and Bumps= best boat race in the world. Period.)
    Haha well I'm alright - I've been rowing for the last two years but my coach got me in contact with them and I am of a good enough standard to contend I think.

Will do and thanks

ReputationRep:
    ......or is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duskstar)
    I'm trialling for CUBC and should be with them for the two weeks training before term actually starts. (Also got pooled to Christ's so no FaT )
    Amazing! GOOD LUCK for the CUBC trial.

And I think Christ's could do with some good rowers too

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 26, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.