The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Makaveli_The_Don
Torres!!! yay.
and this is coming from a utd fan:rolleyes:

:ditto: He's my captain too...
Only 15 points for the day for me then. I've lost that all anyway now though lol, made several transfers to sort my team out as I forgot about this :frown:
31 points for me thus far, with three players still left to play
Reply 423
30 points with 4 left to play :frown:.
Reply 424
Bonus points look like they're going to be an even bigger joke this year. It's alright though, 'cos Eboue got 2 :w00t:
:rofl: Nosworthy got 3

Collins got 2 :toofunny:

Alonso got the other 1.
Reply 426
22 points from 7 players then :colondollar: Need United's trio of Rooney (captain), Scholes and Rio to do well to save my gameweek :teeth: Cue United winning 2-1 thanks to goal from Tevez & Nani :colonhash: I also have Ashley Young still to play :banana:
Reply 427
Laevis
Bonus points look like they're going to be an even bigger joke this year. It's alright though, 'cos Eboue got 2 :w00t:

Djourou got 3 too wtf :colonhash: Jenas got 2 and he was crap apparently :colonhash:
This smiley is growing on me :colonhash:

Not literally, of course :colonhash:
Reply 429
At least Bentley's assist was given :colonhash:
Got 30 points from 6 players.

I have Cech, Carvalho, Ferdinand, Shorey and Ashley Young to play.
Schwarzer got 1 as well lol.
Laevis
22 points from 7 players then :colondollar: Need United's trio of Rooney (captain), Scholes and Rio to do well to save my gameweek :teeth: Cue United winning 2-1 thanks to goal from Tevez & Nani :colonhash: I also have Ashley Young still to play :banana:

Nani's banned so he won't be scoring any points :nah:
Reply 433
jaydoh
Nani's banned so he won't be scoring any points :nah:

The post wasn't meant to be taken seriously :colonhash:

Pedant :p:

Yo, Jamie, want a job working for me? You can be my assistant :w00t:
Laevis
The post wasn't meant to be taken serious :colonhash:

Pedant :p:

I know, I couldn't resist.

:rolleyes:
Reply 435
52 with 2 to play tommorow.
21 in 5...

Insert usual comments about fantasy premierleague:

Blah blah, I was screwed my players should have got more bonus points
I forgot to change my captain.
That was well badly an assist for him why didn't they give it rahhh.
I was gonna put X and Y in but didn't it's a conspiracy!!!
I've got X players left so I'll get some points this week....

Ahh I might as well just give up and jump off my roof now, ****ing thing. Nothing better than to piss you off (after a ****ing ****ty norwich showing AGAIN!!!!111) than some stupid cyber points. And no, having the most points doesn't make you cool, it makes you an annoying prat. (Unless of course I get mega points tomorrow and end up top, then that person is very cool!)
Wahey, dead last. But nine players are playing tomorrow.
Reply 438
I'm on a weak 18 from 5 players (though 6 good ones to play tomorrow) but my opponent in the head to head scored 7 and has a crap team :biggrin:
I have 38 points with 4 to play tomorrow (including the might of Ashley Young and Laursen :biggrin:).

Oooh, and I didn't realise that there was going to be a head-to-head like in the Euro's! Let me check... Haha, my opponent is on a lowly 24 points (although he does have his captain still to play).

All I can say is thanks to Arteta and Torres to give me a reasonable amount of points so far :cool:

Latest