Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federer Rulz)
    and money, know guys working in tesco to finance a girl friend

Thats nonsense. If a girl is into a guy she wouldn't care if he lived in a cardboard box. Only fools spend money on women because they lack the skill of keeping a girl via his words and "preformance" alone.

To answer the question.......I am when she's not around:/

(Original post by noaksey)
    I don't think you're that bad!
    Seriously . . I am a joke to men, i swear to god I am!

I'm always the one that gets **** on . . or the one who is nothing more than the ''leg over'' or the ''fun one'' . . . Kinda sums up why i've been single 5years and I have had no male action in over a year . . :ninjagirl:. Im quite embarrassed considering im 23, but :dontknow: hey . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Seriously . . I am a joke to men, i swear to god I am!
    If you say so *is scared*

(Original post by amrizzle)
    If you say so *is scared*
    Why are you scared? . . Im only talking the truth of what seems to happen to me all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Why are you scared? . . Im only talking the truth of what seems to happen to me all the time.
    I was just joking.... Never mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tut.exe)
    I agree
    Ah, great minds..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    yup, not the most subtle advance in the world lol. If a girl did that I would immediately think that she really want's me to do something with her. Though, I'm not too fond of such blatant approaches.
    I know, thats why it was so bad, because I didn't realise in my drunken state how it seemed. I felt really bad afterwards. I'm surprised he is still talking to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forsaken_earth)
    Ah, great minds..
    wow we share the same thing, i think we fit in with each other! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fran.ha)
    I know, thats why it was so bad, because I didn't realise in my drunken state how it seemed. I felt really bad afterwards. I'm surprised he is still talking to me.
    Take it as a compliment, obviously you are still worth talking to, even if he think's you are a 'cocktease' (not that you are, people do all sorts under the influence :o: )

ReputationRep:
    why are there so many anon users in here? Nobody is going to hunt you down and lol at you irl for being "single". none of you have even said anything bad. Maybe if you said "because girls always leave me when they realise I have a 2 inch penis" there'd be a reason, but saying "guys i like don't like me back" is hardly going to make anybody think differently of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamageddon)
    why are there so many anon users in here? Nobody is going to hunt you down and lol at you irl for being "single". none of you have even said anything bad. Maybe if you said "because girls always leave me when they realise I have a 2 inch penis" there'd be a reason, but saying "guys i like don't like me back" is hardly going to make anybody think differently of you.
    Funnily enough, some people actually know each other in real life on here. They're probably just shy letting people have that window into how they really feel. Much like Billy Elliott and his ballet dancing, except, imagine if he gave a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Take it as a compliment, obviously you are still worth talking to, even if he think's you are a 'cocktease' (not that you are, people do all sorts under the influence :o: )
    Thankyou.

I'm never ever normally like that so it doesn't worry me too much.

ReputationRep:
    Because my mum would kill me if I weren't (religious) roll on uni lol.

ReputationRep:
    Wel I have just finished for the day and I am "still single". Hooray for me! Looking forward to being single again tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Because only guys that already have girlfriends seem to be attracted to me at the moment!
    I've had three guys ask me for my number and stuff recently, then we start talking and I discover they've all got girlfriends :| so obviously I didn't want anything to happen.
    Seriously what the hell is with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmerlie-jay)
    Because only guys that already have girlfriends seem to be attracted to me at the moment!
    I've had three guys ask me for my number and stuff recently, then we start talking and I discover they've all got girlfriends :| so obviously I didn't want anything to happen.
    Seriously what the hell is with that
    A humourous take on that would suggest you're hot as guys who already have girlfriends deem you good enough to try and play with outside of their relationship. Morally reprehensible of them of course, and a good thing you stuck it to them for doing so, but at a first glance, it does suggest hat you're not doing too badly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    A humourous take on that would suggest you're hot as guys who already have girlfriends deem you good enough to try and play with outside of their relationship. Morally reprehensible of them of course, and a good thing you stuck it to them for doing so, but at a first glance, it does suggest hat you're not doing too badly!
    haha ermm thanks lol, but it could also suggest that they think i'm stupid enough to go along with their two timing habits
    then they find out i'm not.

It's just annoying now thoughhh, hopefully uni will change this little pattern that's developed!

ReputationRep:
    Why am I still single???

Until a few weeks ago I was happy in my singledomness. Then I became surrounded by girlies who long for boyfriends and now I have become a sheep and am following the flock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue.China)
    awh no.. i don't mean to be nosy here, but why, what happened in Uni? :redface:
    im just an utter waste man at uni. I spend most of the time drunk off my arse at night or hung over in the days. not doing well on the course, no real friends as such, lost all interests and hobbies, losing fitness, losing motivation etc

kinda the opposite of what I thought would happen :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmerlie-jay)
    haha ermm thanks lol, but it could also suggest that they think i'm stupid enough to go along with their two timing habits
    then they find out i'm not.

It's just annoying now thoughhh, hopefully uni will change this little pattern that's developed!
    I wouldn't say they thought you were stupid, but perhaps they thought you were lax on morals. Which you aren't and good for you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.