which TSRian do you LIKE and DISLIKE the most? Watch

SiaSiaSia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by keepoffthelawn)
I'm quite bad with remembering names and such, but the one's that are stuck in my head (that i like) are Mikeyd85, Atomik and SiaSiaSia plus some random people i can't think of right now (Note to self: add them when you remember!)

i tend to not remember the ones i don't like either..oh yes i do!! bansheeeeeeeeeee(--> infinity) (spelling?) is not on my like list.. :o:
for a minute I thought you wrote you disliked me and I was like URGH OH NOOOOOOO hahaha. but yay, this is much nicer

(Original post by *Lola_Stars*)
Like: n0c0ntr0l, malcomnewmoney84, johans90, siasiasia, hibz, sithius, chloecouture, reflexive, neo ... , adamstaple :love:, yodude888, tom_tom_tom, joly, brightgirl, mr_steve_stifler, nex_angelus .... phew!
:suith:

(Original post by shabooyah_!)
I also like SiaSiaSia, again for her skins/gossip girl sig
Hahahaha!
It's actually (going from left to right)
skins, dr who, skins, skins
skins, dr who, skins, dr who, dr who
a little princess, dr who, cinderella, gossip girl, gossip girl

oh wow I never realised how many skins avatars I had may change that with time... my a little princess one used to be a john barrowman picture...
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The girl at C-4 on your grid hoists my sails.
SiaSiaSia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
like; quail, wezza, areontas, yodude888, laurenfah, gypsy king, seanisonfaaaaaaaayyyyah, subcutaneous, laus, emsybean, lolastars, paperclip, brucetaylor, nynyflower, tom_tom_tom, antimatter, magnum opus, HCD, necessarily benevolent, rockrunride, letsdothetimewarpagain... there's probably a lot more but I can't think atm

dislike; uuhm i tend to put the people I dislike on ignore after I read like one of their comments :/ dunno really
*Lola_Stars*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SiaSiaSia)
like; quail, wezza, areontas, yodude888, laurenfah, gypsy king, seanisonfaaaaaaaayyyyah, subcutaneous, laus, emsybean, lolastars, paperclip, brucetaylor, nynyflower, tom_tom_tom, antimatter, magnum opus, HCD, necessarily benevolent, rockrunride, letsdothetimewarpagain... there's probably a lot more but I can't think atm

dislike; uuhm i tend to put the people I dislike on ignore after I read like one of their comments :/ dunno really
:lovehug:
FiveFiveSix
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Like: Terryw, Nick_000, GR29KHS, Ducki, SoapyDish, Prudy, Bubbles, Yuffie, Feral Beast, SiaSiaSia, Frannnn, ZippyRN, Renal, Terpineol, ataloss, G-Star, Anony mouse and Deanna19. Not an exclusive list, just off the top of my head.

Dislike: No one really, but I wouldn't piss out Punktopia if he was on fire. The wannabes on the Armed Forces Forum annoy me too, from time to time.
emilina
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FiveFiveSix)
Like: Terryw, Nick_000, GR29KHS, Ducki, SoapyDish, Prudy, Bubbles, Yuffie, Feral Beast, SiaSiaSia, Frannnn, ZippyRN, Renal, Terpineol, ataloss, G-Star, Anony mouse and Deanna19. Not an exclusive list, just off the top of my head.

Dislike: No one really, but I wouldn't piss out Punktopia if he was on fire. The wannabes on the Armed Forces Forum annoy me too, from time to time.
lol :p: can't blame you
FiveFiveSix
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by emilina)
lol :p: can't blame you
I missed you off my list, sorry :p:
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I missed you off my list, sorry :p:
which one? :indiff:

lol
FiveFiveSix
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
which one? :indiff:

lol
The TSR'ians I'd brutally murd...

The like list, :p:
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The TSR'ians I'd brutally murd...

The like list, :p:
:rofl: ahhh THAT list :ninjagirl:

lol i haven't done a list yet, but you would also be on the like list :p:
isawsparks89
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Tbh siasiasia and emilina would be on the like list - I think emilina was one of the first people I spoke to when I started getting into TSR?
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by isawsparks89)
Tbh siasiasia and emilina would be on the like list - I think emilina was one of the first people I spoke to when I started getting into TSR?
lol was i?
isawsparks89
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol was i?
:yep: I think so.
Are you the one who stalks Spirtedaway/the other way round?

If so then I think so.......
Dysentery_Gary
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
Neo, that guy that loves Lola, and SiaSiaSia I like.

LawBore is a knob.
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by isawsparks89)
:yep: I think so.
Are you the one who stalks Spirtedaway/the other way round?

If so then I think so.......
:rofl:

spirited is my stalker haha

so yea that was me :p:
isawsparks89
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

spirited is my stalker haha

so yea that was me :p:
Ace
:five:
Advanced Subsidiary
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Can't find my post in this thread for some reason so I'll do an update.

Like: Five Five Six, Irrelevance, Adonis, n0c0ntr0l, a_t, Pan's-Labyrinth, *Lola-Stars*, PinkSpiders*, >Anna<, kjstar, sleekchic, isawsparks89

Dislike: :awesome:
~*Horse_Mad*~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I havent ben on here long, but so far the ppl who have been nicest and helpful to me are: thetopnotch, bubba.ok, dino1, Mr Snips, Brouhaha, NaiNai, Dan and Jubbzy

People who havent been so nice and friendly towards me (although I dont judge them too much for it as they cant help being opinionated :P lol) are: stallion007 (as I'm almost certain it was them who have given me negative rep for just posting an un-insulting opinion on one of their discussions - mean or what!! :P) and n0c0ntr0l (as they weren't very nice to me on one of the posts, although I'm sure they're probably an ok person in real life :P)
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol i agree with Mr Snips. he has a good taste in comedy :cool:
isawsparks89
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
Can't find my post in this thread for some reason so I'll do an update.

Like: Five Five Six, Irrelevance, Adonis, n0c0ntr0l, a_t, Pan's-Labyrinth, *Lola-Stars*, PinkSpiders*, >Anna<, kjstar, sleekchic*

Dislike: :awesome:
You dislike the :awesome: face? :hmmm:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads