Maths Uni Chat Watch

assmaster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ladies, please.

Simps, you've obviously never been in love... You realise you wouldn't be here if your parents were emotionless robots?
Rainfaery
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Simplicity)
Twilight, I have never read the book or watched the film, I just assumed its crap.

P.S. Also, in a way becoming more like a computer and getting rid off all instinct i.e. love and other such stuff is what everyone should be aiming for. Become more sapien, then homo sapien.

That and I think its pathetic that people need other people i.e. a other half to complete them.
I read Twilight; it was utter rubbish. I wish I could get back those hours of my life.
around
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I totally survived my may ball.

faithless were awesome
Hedgeman49
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by around)
I totally survived my may ball.

faithless were awesome
Jealous! I didn't even go to the ball at Bath. Looked a bit ****... we only got the Pigeon Detectives. :\
sonofdot
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
may ball = ridiculously awesome
SimonM
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sonofdot)
may ball = ridiculously awesome
Oh god yes.
TheTallOne
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm a free ***** baby!

Now I will totally forget the next 2 and a half weeks.
Hathlan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
******* love linux
jj193
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Hathlan)
******* love linux
nerd or the return of the luvrs?
Hathlan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jj193)
nerd or the return of the luvrs?
Linux is a computer room in the warwick maths building. It's full of autists. It's ******* amazing.

But my exams still aren't over, trying to cram for physics. Completely non-cool·
Slumpy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Linux is a computer room in the warwick maths building. It's full of autists. It's ******* amazing.

But my exams still aren't over, trying to cram for physics. Completely non-cool·
People still have exams?! I assumed ours were pretty much last because I had friends finishing from up to a month before me..
Hathlan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Slumpy)
People still have exams?! I assumed ours were pretty much last because I had friends finishing from up to a month before me..
Two tomorrow, then one on Friday morn, then I'm done. Our exams are pretty late, sucks.
Slumpy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Two tomorrow, then one on Friday morn, then I'm done. Our exams are pretty late, sucks.
Wow, mine finished two weeks ahead of yours. Yay for me
And that does suck, although given I'm now bored at home, it's not that fantastic here!
IrrationalNumber
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm not done till next thurdsay AFAIK.
Hedgeman49
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm gonna rub it in by drinking beer in my garden while you Warwick guys keep on slavin'.
Totally Tom
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by IrrationalNumber)
I'm not done till next thurdsay AFAIK.
You best be votin APHAS *****.
TheTallOne
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Hedgeman49)
I'm gonna rub it in by drinking beer in my garden while you Warwick guys keep on slavin'.
Beer and revision was a nice but ineffective combination when I still had exams.
Hathlan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Hedgeman49)
Naaa. So long as you're not reading William Boroughs in a grassy field in the middle of nowhere, I can cope.

My life is so radical, I can't wait to finish exams only so I can read **** loads of books.

In other news, the maths pond is SO COOL. There are loadsa dragonflies and damselflies and they move so weird and have fights and it's like watching mini aeroplanes having a WAR. Also today I acquired a fridge magnet freebie from the Chemistry talk they have going down in Zeeman and it has THE PERIODIC TABLE ON IT it's pretty badass. Hmm, probably should get out more.
Slumpy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
In other news, the maths pond is SO COOL. There are loadsa dragonflies and damselflies and they move so weird and have fights and it's like watching mini aeroplanes having a WAR. Also today I acquired a fridge magnet freebie from the Chemistry talk they have going down in Zeeman and it has THE PERIODIC TABLE ON IT it's pretty badass. Hmm, probably should get out more.
Me and both my brothers have periodic table t-shirts, which glow in the dark. My house has periodic table mousemats, and we used to have wallet sized periodic tables. We know a family who have a periodic table shower curtain.

They should call you mario, cos you just got one upped.(Yup, I went there.)
Hathlan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Slumpy)
Me and both my brothers have periodic table t-shirts, which glow in the dark. My house has periodic table mousemats, and we used to have wallet sized periodic tables. We know a family who have a periodic table shower curtain.

They should call you mario, cos you just got one upped.(Yup, I went there.)
Oh god yeah. I'm totally getting one of those.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.43%
No - but I will (25)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (218)
48.02%

Watched Threads