Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flywithemma)
    I heard about that on the grapevine, didn't think it was actually true...

There have been 3 people who have tried (2 successfully) to swap courses at Keble since I got here, but they've all been simple swaps inside the College, nothing on a Uni wide scale.
    A guy here tried to change from law to music and wasn't allowed, so he left. That's the only one I've heard of so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flywithemma)
    I heard about that on the grapevine, didn't think it was actually true...

There have been 3 people who have tried (2 successfully) to swap courses at Keble since I got here, but they've all been simple swaps inside the College, nothing on a Uni wide scale.
    (Original post by riotgrrl)
    A guy here tried to change from law to music and wasn't allowed, so he left. That's the only one I've heard of so far.
    Someone in my year switched from English to Classics after his first year, and it meant he also had to swap colleges, because Catz doesn't offer that course. We miss him Another girl dropped out of 1st year biolgy and restarted this year in Human Sciences. So it happens, I think you either have to be pretty good/reapply all over again though.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Someone was saying that a few people have switched from maths & CS to one or the other already this year. I think that's quite common.

ReputationRep:
    Sad news:

http://www.cherwell.org/news/oxford/...f-heart-attack

There are some very shell-shocked freshers at St Hilda's right now. RIP.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzy12)
    Sad news:

Sad to hear about that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizzy12)
    Sad news:

Really sorry to hear about this too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyuiop1993)
    Does anyone from Wadham know about the medic who is transferring to Trinity for physics?
    Is she here? I've not met anyone who has met her.. ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMusson)
    Is she here? I've not met anyone who has met her.. ?
    Not yet I don't think...we could ask the physicists. She's only got to cross the road. Bet you they'll give her a massive room that they didn't allocate before for some random reason...

ReputationRep:
    You better all be turning up to queerbop in 6th week as far as I know people from any college can come (might have to pay, not sure, wont be much if you do though) and it is going to be brilliant from what I've heard

ReputationRep:
    Did my dash from the Natural History Museum to Exam Schools in record time, would have turned up actually on time for the lecture for once, only to find out it's at 1pm this week instead of 12. :mad:

(Original post by zigzog7)
    You better all be turning up to queerbop in 6th week as far as I know people from any college can come (might have to pay, not sure, wont be much if you do though) and it is going to be brilliant from what I've heard
    I was talking to someone about that last night; what day is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Did my dash from the Natural History Museum to Exam Schools in record time, would have turned up actually on time for the lecture for once, only to find out it's at 1pm this week instead of 12. :mad:

in the least creepy way possible (and from the very, very little that i actually remember from the whole evening), i think i might have met you last night :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)

The actual bop will be on the saturday, but I think there will be stuff going on for the whole week too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoire)
    in the least creepy way possible (and from the very, very little that i actually remember from the whole evening), i think i might have met you last night :ninja:
    Looking at your subject/college, this seems likely. Hi!

The actual bop will be on the saturday, but I think there will be stuff going on for the whole week too.
    Cool, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    call me an idiot, but what is it? :confused:

alsoooo, the pub thing is next week, yeah?

ReputationRep:
    queerbop is the big wadham party for people of all sexual orientations.
    as for the pub, it was today originally, but i don't mind. we just need something to take initiative, really.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I'm going to have to ask you to move over to the current students thread here This thread is meant to be closed after October! I'll close it in a couple of days, but please keep chatting in the other thread

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.