Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Franchise FC beaten 6-0 tonight by Southampton. Brought a smile to my face.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Huws with a late equaliser for Huddersfield against Nottingham Forest tonight.

ReputationRep:
    It's been a while, what's up football leaguers??

ReputationRep:
    Is Premier league Brighton going to happen, I wonder?
    (Don't wanna jinx it lol, 3 years ago championship tranmere seemed like a dead cert but look where they are now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    It's been a while, what's up football leaguers??
    Well this was unexpected: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34384801
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Never seen a defence so bad as Leeds' this weekend. Likewise, MK Dons had so many individual errors.

Dreadful defending from both sides.

ReputationRep:
    Steve Evans gone ! Wonder how Rotherham will cope he is a very good manager.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    All change at Brentford today, too.

Managerial merry-go-round in full swing.

Baffling decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakesidhu)
    Well this was unexpected: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34384801
    Aye, could go very very badly or lead us to a competitive prem side. We shall see..

ReputationRep:
    Aye, could go very very badly or lead us to a competitive prem side. We shall see..
    Let's just hope Morgan sells it cheap so the next guy can put more money into it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Good win for Birmingham, who move into the top six with three points at Brentford. Fair play to them for bouncing back from the derby defeat.

ReputationRep:
    Best performance by far at the cottage, it's what happens when you play players in their correct positions, unsurprisingly.

ReputationRep:
    Best performance by far at the cottage, it's what happens when you play players in their correct positions, unsurprisingly.
    Ojo played well but I think he's an impact player. Don't think he 's had a full 90 minutes in the League
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Heck of a goal by Gillingham in their romp the other night.

Shame to see Alexander sacked, really. I always felt he and Pressley were two peas in a pod suited to management, but for varying contrastive reasons, it hasn't worked out for either man in the third tier over the past calendar year.

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think of Bradford City this season ? Especially those in league one ? Im doubting the manager Parkison, his ability to take us further, he has made some bad signings over the summer and even before, I mean look at Aron Mclean a replacement for Nahki Wells ? Are you have a laugh. This season the defence is pretty bad always backing off and the tactics are long ball constatley and James Hanson isnt really a big goal scorer as people make out. I think Parkinson needs to go its looks like he has no other tactics. I hope he proves me wrong by Xmas.

But what do you guys think ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redleader1)
    What does everyone think of Bradford City this season ? Especially those in league one ? Im doubting the manager Parkison, his ability to take us further, he has made some bad signings over the summer and even before, I mean look at Aron Mclean a replacement for Nahki Wells ? Are you have a laugh. This season the defence is pretty bad always backing off and the tactics are long ball constatley and James Hanson isnt really a big goal scorer as people make out. I think Parkinson needs to go its looks like he has no other tactics. I hope he proves me wrong by Xmas.

But what do you guys think ?
    League One is your ideal level, if you want your club to "take over the world" i.e. go up to the Premier League and stay there, it needs to have a long-term plan. The lack of a proper foundation (and possibly mismanagement) was the reason why it grew too quickly and shrank too quickly...

(Original post by Tony_LeaS)
    x
    I'll be at my first Hamlet game in a fortnight - in London for a week so I'm going to see your home game against the cops. Couldn't have picked a better one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    League One is your ideal level, if you want your club to "take over the world" i.e. go up to the Premier League and stay there, it needs to have a long-term plan. The lack of a proper foundation (and possibly mismanagement) was the reason why it grew too quickly and shrank too quickly...
    True, but our ambition is Championship and then from there we will see but the Premier League is very far far away. The Richmond ere (premiership) for us was the biggest roller coaster we could have stayed if ITV Digital didnt go bust.

However this season in particular what do you think Bradford can do as a team ? It was said promotion at the start but I dont see that happening not with this management and the board.

Btw who do you support ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redleader1)
    True, but our ambition is Championship and then from there we will see but the Premier League is very far far away. The Richmond ere (premiership) for us was the biggest roller coaster we could have stayed if ITV Digital didnt go bust.

However this season in particular what do you think Bradford can do as a team ? It was said promotion at the start but I dont see that happening not with this management and the board.

Btw who do you support ?
    Damn I was going to post a reply but my computer decided to cut off my internet connection. Since I can't be bothered to re-write it, you can see from my post history who I support

I've also been to a few Crystal Palace games with my mum's colleague who's an avid fan of theirs, so I like to see how they do too.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.