Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Lol did we just break the cup?

ReputationRep:
    Waitwaitwait, PRINCE WILLIAM handed over the fa cup?

ReputationRep:
    Mertesacker :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101010)
    #sincearsenallastwonatrophy I've eaten an apple and had a sip of water
    the site http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/ is broken now looool!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Guys I'm crying... this is a beautiful moment. At least I'm sharing it with you lots. (Sort of)

So am I! Well I was and now I'm just laughing at all these wanna be WUM's trying to spoil the fun but

THE CURSE IS LIFTED
    THE CURSE IS LIFTED
    WE WON THE FA CUP AND
    THE CURSE IS LIFTED

( my own song init dont hate)

ReputationRep:
    As much as I wum you lot I don't actually have a problem with Arsenal and I'm happy for Wenger, he looks so relieved

ReputationRep:
    Arsene chirpsing......
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)

You enjoyed that then?
    Yeah sorta kinda maybe?

(Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    don't do that guys, you sound like a bride on her wedding day - "MY BIG MOMENT!!"

it doesn't take long to congratulate your opponents.
    it isn't like they played anti-football, they gave you a great, great game and they should be acknowledged for it.
    Nothing is gonna ruin the moment.
    Idgaf about hull city, yeah they played well and almost cost us the cup but this is our time and we're gonna enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    nah im ****ing shedding tears here brahs

i love gq ramsey u know ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Today was the first time I cried in 6 years.
    LOOOOL, I honestly thought you were dead!!

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't compose myself!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Even though I can't deal with coming into this thread anymore after the dramatic drop in quality of posting over the last couple of years, I have to say I'm delighted for Wenger.

You could see how much it meant - more than it was a relief than sheer enjoyment.

I do think it lifts that pressure off Arsenal going into next season. No trophy drought, can be said to be the new turning point for Wenger/the club.

I think Arsenal will win the League Cup or FA Cup again next season.
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    I think you are wrong here. Liverpool barely won their Carling Cup final and they were **** that game. Cup finals are never easy no matter who you play, Arsenal grinded out that win and thats what champions have to do to win.
    hey man, i said they certainly deserved the win.
    ultimately, they were the best team on the field, so they deserved to get the trophy.
    but it wasn't pretty.

to be fair, i suppose i'm being a little harsh on arsenal
    i wanted hull to win; yorkshire pride and all, so to lose it after playing so well is a little heart breaking, even if arsenal were worthy winners.

well done to arsenal for ending the drought though
    it has been a lovely season, even more satisfying that chelsea ended up the big losers this year.

ReputationRep:
    Now Arsene will have a good chance of buying quality players in the summer window cos of this win. If he doesn't make good signings then it could be another a streak.

ReputationRep:
    Emotional times

We deserved it after all those years

That Wenger smile <3

ReputationRep:
    don't do that guys, you sound like a bride on her wedding day - "MY BIG MOMENT!!"

it doesn't take long to congratulate your opponents.
    it isn't like they played anti-football, they gave you a great, great game and they should be acknowledged for it.
    Luke lad, you live in this nobel world that doesn't exist. Don't make me agree say yaboy is right, please don't.

ReputationRep:
    hey man, i said they certainly deserved the win.
    ultimately, they were the best team on the field, so they deserved to get the trophy.
    but it wasn't pretty.

to be fair, i suppose i'm being a little harsh on arsenal
    i wanted hull to win; yorkshire pride and all, so to lose it after playing so well is a little heart breaking, even if arsenal were worthy winners.

well done to arsenal for ending the drought though
    it has been a lovely season, even more satisfying that chelsea ended up the big losers this year.
    I beg to differ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    I think you are wrong here. Liverpool barely won their Carling Cup final and they were **** that game. Cup finals are never easy no matter who you play, Arsenal grinded out that win and thats what champions have to do to win.
    I very much respect this post. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    They're gunna break Wenger LOL

ReputationRep:
    Damn. Wenger's too old for that. Might break him.

Well played, though, lads.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.